guwahati bangalore express Train Schedule (12510)
12510 Train Route Map
Guwahati-Bangalore Cantonment Express 12510 Train
The Guwahati-Bangalore Cantonment Express, also called Kaziranga Express, is a superfast train operated by the Northeast Frontier. It is named after the Kaziranga National Park in Assam. It connects Guwahati (GHY) railway station to Bangalore Cantonment (BNC). The train halts at 39 stations including New Alipurduar, New Jalpaiguri Junction, Howrah Junction, Bhubaneswar, Visakhapatnam, Chennai Central, and Krishnarajapurm. The Guwahati-Bangalore Cantonment 12510 train covers a total of 2991 km and passes through 561 intermediate stations. The train usually departs from platform number 7 of Guwahati railway station and arrives at platform 1A of Bangalore Cantonment.
Why Guwahati-Bangalore Cantonment Express 12510?
The Guwahati-Bangalore Cantonment 12510 is well-known for its punctuality and hygienic food.
The Perks Of Riding The Guwahati-Bangalore Cantonment Express Train
• There is an attached pantry car. E-catering and on-board catering services are available for the convenience of the passengers.
• Savour vegetarian and non-vegetarian food items like dal chana, chicken curry, rice, paneer masala, parathas, bread and butter, omelette, cutlet, and rotis.
• There are mobile/laptop charging ports available in some coaches.
• The coaches and washrooms are clean and well-maintained.
• A/C coaches have curtains to provide additional privacy.
• Bedrolls with bed sheets, a pillow, and a blanket are provided to the passengers.
Train Coach & Schedule
The Guwahati-Bangalore Cantonment Express has 24 coaches including two Sleeper-cum-Luggage Rake (SLR), two general sitting, two A/C 2 Tier, seven A/C 3 Tier, and ten sleeper coaches. It also has a pantry car. The train operates three days a week, including Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. It departs from Guwahati at 06:20 hours and reaches Bangalore at 11:40 hours on the third day.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The Guwahati-Bangalore Cantonment 12510 train travels at an average speed of 56 kmph. It takes 56 hours and 20 minutes to reach Bangalore Cantonment.
About The Destination
Bangalore has several attractive places like Iskcon Temple, Cubbon Park, Innovative Film City, and Lalbagh Botanical Garden to explore. For nature lovers, Hebbal lake and Nandi Hills are interesting places to visit. Hebbal lake attracts many exotic local and migratory birds. If you are a shopping enthusiast, places like Commercial Street, UB City Mall, and MG Road are some of the best picks. Bannerghatta National Park, Fever Pitch Basecamp, Bangalore Palace, and Wonder La Water Pa
- k r pet to ranchi Bus Tickets
- bhuntar to ranchi Bus Tickets
- manekvada to ranchi Bus Tickets
- beed to ranchi Bus Tickets
- mount abu to ranchi Bus Tickets
- mudrady to ranchi Bus Tickets
- burhanpur to ranchi Bus Tickets
- udi to ranchi Bus Tickets
- assam university bus stop to ranchi Bus Tickets
- bhila to ranchi Bus Tickets