howrah delhi kalka mehsi Train Schedule (12311)
12311 Train Route Map
Howrah Delhi Kalka Mehsi 12311 Train
Howrah Delhi Kalka Mehsi 12311 is one of the fastest trains that provide transport from Howrah (HWH) in Kolkata to Delhi and further to Kalka (KLK) in Haryana. The train completed its inaugural run in January 1866 and boasts of superfast service for commuting between the two cities. Starting from Howrah Junction, it halts at 26 intermediate stops that include Durgapur, Parasnath, Gaya Junction, Mirzapur, Allahabad Junction, Kanpur Central, Firozabad, Old Delhi Junction, Karnal, and Chandigarh Junction before arriving at Kalka. Howrah Delhi Kalka Mehsi is a part of the Eastern Railway Zone (ER) and one of the best options for traveling to Kalka.
Why Howrah Delhi Kalka Mehsi 12311?
The Howrah Delhi Kalka Mehsi 12311 train provides express service on any day of the week and comes with excellent on-board facilities for a wonderful traveling experience.
The Perks Of Riding The Howrah Delhi Kalka Mehsi
• Howrah Delhi Kalka Mehsi provides pantry car service (available between Howrah and Chandigarh) for serving food on-board.
• The train also offers e-catering facility so that you can order your meals as per your preference, much prior to your travel.
• The train is very clean with well-maintained seating areas, bedding arrangements, pathways, and washrooms.
• Mobile charging slots are available in each of the compartments.
Train Coach & Schedule
Howrah Delhi Kalka Mehsi Express offers a relaxed journey and provides service on all days of the week. It consists of first class A/C (1A), A/C 2 tier coach (2A), A/C 3 tier coach (3A), sleeper class (SL), and one pantry car. With only 26 halts throughout the journey, this train takes you from Howrah to Kalka in the least travel time, halting for just about 5 to 10 minutes at every stop. The train originates from platform number 9 of Howrah Junction (HWH) at 7:40 PM and arrives at Kalka Junction (KLK) at 4:30 PM (after 2 nights).
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
Howrah Delhi Kalka Mehsi 12311 Train covers an overall distance of 1,743 km in 32 hours and 50 minutes while traveling at an average speed of 58 kmph.
About The Destination
Kalka is a small town located at the Himalayan foothills in the Panchkula district of Haryana. It got its name after Goddess Kali and is home to some remarkable attractions that you just cannot miss. Visit the Pinjore Gardens to witness beautiful terraced gardens and ancient sculptures built in Mughal style. You can also go on a spiritual tour of the popular temples of Kalka such as the Kali Mata Temple, Monkey Point-Hanuman Temple, and Bhima Devi Temple Site Museum. The Bir Shikargah Wildlife Sanctuary, Rang Mahal, Jal Mahal, Aqua village, and Sanawar Nature Camp are the other places of interests that you can explore in Kalka.
- gopalapuram west godavari dist to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- kanasar to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- barbil to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- kakira to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- dharmavaram to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- kesrisinghpur to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- thiruthani to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- tejpura to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- lavasa to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- kumher to jodhpur Bus Tickets