howrah jodhpur express Train Schedule (12307)
12307 Train Route Map
Howrah-Jodhpur Sf Express 12307 Train
The Howrah-Jodhpur SF Express 12307 train is a superfast express train. It was inaugurated in the year 1995 and is operated by the Eastern Railway zone of the Indian Railways. It connects the Howrah Junction (HWH) railway station to the Jodhpur Junction (JU) railway station. The train halts at 26 stations, including Dhanbad Junction, Gaya Junction, Mughal Sarai Junction, Allahabad Junction, Jaipur Junction, and Merta Road Junction. It passes through 313 intermediate stations and covers distance of 1816 km to reach Jodhpur Junction. The Howrah-Jodhpur SF Express usually departs from platform number 9 of the Howrah Junction and arrives at platform number 3 of the destination station.
Why Howrah-Jodhpur Sf Express 12307
The train is renowned for its cleanliness and punctuality. It is also known for providing a comfortable journey to the passengers.
The Perks Of Riding The Howrah-Jodhpur Sf Express
• There a pantry car attached to the train, serving vegetarian and non-vegetarian food to the passengers.
• The train also offers on-board catering and e-catering facilities.
• Mobile/laptop charging ports are available in all the compartments.
• Bedrolls with pillows, blanket, etc. are provided to the passengers traveling in A/C coaches.
Train Coach & Schedule
The Howrah-Jodhpur SF Express has 24 coaches. These include two Seating-cum-Luggage Rake (SLR), three general sitting, one A/C 2 tier, four A/C 3 tier, and 12 sleeper class coaches. It also has one AB coach (half A/C 2 tier and half A/C 3 tier) and a pantry car. The train departs from the source station at 23:40 hours and reaches the destination at 6:35 hours on the third day. It runs on all days of the week.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The average speed of the train is 59 kmph. It takes 30 hours and 55 minutes to reach the Jodhpur Junction railway station.
About The Destination
Jodhpur, also known as the ‘Blue City’, is one of the best tourist spots in the state of Rajasthan. It is also called the Gateway of Thar Desert because it is situated onshore the Thar Desert. It offers several beautiful palaces, forts, and temples to visit. Some famous forts include the Mehrangarh Fort and Khejarla Fort. You can visit palaces and temples such as the Umaid Bhawan, Phool Mahal, Moti Mahal, Mahamandir Temple, and Chamunda Mata Temple. Shopping markets like Nai Sarak, Mochi Bazar, and Kapra Bazar are some of the best places to buy traditional Rajasthani attire and other things. Jodhpur offers other beautiful destinations like Balsamand Lake, Kailana Lake, Ghanta Ghar, and Ranisar Padamsar Lake.
- gopalapuram west godavari dist to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- kanasar to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- barbil to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- kakira to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- dharmavaram to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- kesrisinghpur to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- thiruthani to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- tejpura to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- lavasa to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- kumher to jodhpur Bus Tickets