howrah yesvantpur duronto Train Schedule (12245)
12245 Train Route Map
Howrah-Yesvantpur Duronto 12245 Train
Howrah-Yesvantpur Duronto 12245 started service on December 30, 2009, and connects Howrah Junction and Yesvantpur Junction. The train passes through 342 intermediate stations and has 4 halts. The halts include Bhubaneswar, Vizianagaram Junction, Vijayawada Junction, and Renigunta Junction. Starting from platform number 21 of Howrah Junction, Howrah-Yesvantpur Duronto Express travels a total distance of 1951 km. It crosses the states of West-Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, and Karnataka. Duronto trains are painted with splashes of colors on the exterior and provide faster connectivity among metro cities and state capitals.
Why Howrah-Yesvantpur Duronto 12245?
Apart from being known for its punctuality and regularity, Howrah-Yesvantpur Duronto 12245 train also provides many other conveniences to passengers, in terms of food, hygiene, and comfort.
The Perks Of Riding The Howrah -Yesvantpur Duronto Train
• The train has an attached pantry car offering vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
• On-board catering and e-catering facilities are available. 3 daily meals, beverages, packaged water, and snacks, including food items like samosa, rice, paratha, coffee, tea, milk is served promptly. Ice creams, Gulab Jamun, etc. are served as desserts.
• You can also order food from restaurants at the halting stations.
• All coaches are well-maintained and cleaned at every technical halt.
• The coaches have charging points, LED lamps, bottle holders, and sliding doors between coaches.
• The coaches boast of safety features like fire extinguishers and hygiene measures like dustbins.
• Bed rolls are available on extra payment while ticket booking.
• The trains have control discharge toilet systems, and sound and thermal insulation features. They are designed to be anti-corrosive and derailment-proof.
• Fares are less and affordable compared to other distinguished superfast trains.
Train Coach & Schedule
Howrah-Yesvantpur Duronto has 20 coaches. These include two SLR (Sleeping cum Luggage Rake), one A/C first class, one A/C 2 Tier, four A/C 3 Tier, 11 sleeper class, and one pantry car. The train operates 5 days a week, i.e., Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The average speed of the train is 67 kmph. It takes 29 hours and 5 minutes to reach Yesvantpur Junction from Howrah Junction.
About The Destination
Yesvantpur is a sub locality in Bangalore city. Bangalore Palace and Lalbagh Botanical garden are some of the must-visit places in Bangalore. If you are a shopping enthusiast, explore Orion Mall, which is an outstanding mall in every facet. For nature lovers, Hebbal lake is a destination close to the station. It is one of the oldest and most popular lakes in Bangalore. It attracts many exotic local and migratory birds. Cubbon park, Fever Pitch basecamp, and Iskcon temple are other destinations worth a visit.
- gopalapuram west godavari dist to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- kanasar to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- barbil to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- kakira to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- dharmavaram to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- kesrisinghpur to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- thiruthani to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- tejpura to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- lavasa to jodhpur Bus Tickets
- kumher to jodhpur Bus Tickets