jhelum express Train Schedule (11077)
11077 Train Route Map
Jhelum Express 11077 Train
The Jhelum Express 11077 train first started service in 1979 for the Indian Army. Initially, the train connected the stations in Pune and Delhi. Later, it started running from Pune Junction railway station (PUNE) in Maharashtra to Jammu Tawi railway station (JAT) in Jammu. The train is named after the River Jhelum in Jammu and Kashmir. It covers a total of 2176 km to reach Jammu Tawi. The Jhelum Express 11077 halts at 64 stations including Daund Junction, Khandwa Junction, Bhopal Junction, New Delhi, and Ludhiana Junction and passes through 323 stations on its route. It usually departs from platform number 1 of Pune Junction and arrives at platform number 1 of Jammu Tawi railway station.
Why Jhelum Express 11077?
The Jhelum Express 11077 is known for its cleanliness, speed, and punctuality. The train is famous for serving hygienic and delectable food to the passengers.
The Perks Of Riding The Jhelum Express Train
• On-board catering and e-catering facilities are available on the train.
• The train also has an attached pantry car serving a wide variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian food items. These include roti, aloo sabzi, biryani, cutlet, omelet, upma vada, dal fry, samosa, etc. You will be served tea and coffee as beverages.
• The A/C coaches provide beds to the passengers.
• Avail the mobile/laptop charging points in the A/C coaches to charge your electronic devices.
• The coaches and washrooms are regularly cleaned and well-maintained.
Train Coach & Schedule
The Jhelum Express 11077 train has 23 coaches, including two sleeper-cum-luggage rakes (SLR), three general, two A/C 2 tier, five A/C 3 tier, and ten sleeper coaches. It also has a pantry car. The train operates on all days of the week. It departs from the Pune Junction railway station at 5:20 PM and reaches Jammu Tawi at 10:05 AM on the third day.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The Jhelum Express travels at average speed of 53 kmph and takes 40 hours and 45 minutes to reach the Jammu Tawi railway station.
About The Destination
Jammu, known as the ‘winter capital of Jammu and Kashmir’, is famous for many beautiful tourist attractions. It is a blend of nature, history, and culture. Amar Mahal Palace, Bahu Fort, and Mubarak Mandi Palace are some of the attractive historical structures of Jammu. Also known as ‘the city of temples’, Jammu houses temples like Raghunath, Ranbireshwar, Panchabakhtar, and Vaishno Devi Mandir. Scenic locations like Surinsar Lake and Chenab Bridge are worth visiting.
- mayaluru to manmad Bus Tickets
- navalgund to manmad Bus Tickets
- villupuram to manmad Bus Tickets
- satawane to manmad Bus Tickets
- canacona to manmad Bus Tickets
- balbleshwar to manmad Bus Tickets
- pusad to manmad Bus Tickets
- attur thoothukudi to manmad Bus Tickets
- shivni to manmad Bus Tickets
- kolenchery to manmad Bus Tickets