karnataka express Train Schedule (12627)
12627 Train Route Map
Karnataka Express 12627 Train
One of the most punctual trains, Karnataka Express is a superfast train that links Bangalore to New Delhi. It is operated by the South-Western Railways. The train passes through the states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Haryana, and Delhi. Karnataka Express 12627 train has total 35 stopping stations in its route including both source and destination stations. The major halts are Mathura, Agra Cantt, Gwalior, Jhansi, Bhopal, Itarsi, Khandwa, Bhusaval, Manmad, Ahmednagar, Daund, Solapur, Gulbarga, Wadi, Raichur, Guntakal, Anantapur, and Sri Satya Sai Prashanti Nilayam.
Why Karnataka Express 12627?
Karnataka Express 12627 train is not only a superfast train, but it also completes its journey on time. The punctuality of this train makes it a very famous among all the travelers.
The Perks Of Riding The Karnataka Express Train
• Pantry car, on-board catering, and e-catering services for the passengers.
• There are plenty of options for food. The breakfast menu includes Upma Vada, Idli Vada, Bread Cutlet, and Bread Omelet. Lunch/dinner menu includes vegetarian/Egg/Chicken Biryani and veg/non-veg meals. And, they provide biscuit, chips, and cool drinks as snacks.
• There are 24 coaches with good safety measures.
• Mobile and laptop charging facilities for the passengers.
• High cleanliness standard is maintained.
Train Coach & Schedule
Karnataka Express has 24 coaches, including first class A/C coaches, two tier A/C coaches, three tier A/C coaches, sleeper class coaches, a pantry car, and general (unreserved) compartments. The train operates for 7 days a week. The train covers a distance of 2410 km leaving Bangalore City at 7.20 PM and reaching New Delhi at 10.30 AM on the third day.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
Karnataka Express 12627 departs from Bangalore Cantonment at 19:32 and arrives in New Delhi at 10:30 on day 3. It covers a distance of 2410 km in 37 hours and 14 minutes with an average speed of 62 km/hour.
About The Destination
Once you reach New Delhi, you can explore the vibrant city to the fullest. Delhi has plenty to offer, ranging from historical monuments, museums, parks to buzzing shopping streets and attractive malls. Pay a visit to Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, India Gate, and Lodhi Garden and take a stroll through the political history of India. When in Delhi, explore the architectural beauty of Lotus Temple and Akshardham Temple. Go on a shopping spree at Connaught Place, Chandni Chowk, or Hauz Khas and buy some exquisite items. The home of the President of India, Rashtrapati Bhavan, is sure to attract you with its grandeur and beauty.
- bodhan to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- deem to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- navapur to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- tumuki tezpur medical to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- panoor to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- sakthinagar to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- kampli to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- ambad to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- y n hosakote to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- nasvadi to kanyakumari Bus Tickets