kerala express Train Schedule (12626)
12626 Train Route Map
Kerala Express 12626 Train
The Kerala Express 12626 train was inaugurated on July 20, 1976. It was introduced as Kerala-Karnataka (KK) Express, but later got split into two trains - Kerala Express and Karnataka Express. The Kerala Express is a superfast express train that connects New Delhi (NDLS) to Thiruvananthapuram Central (TVC). It is the second longest-running daily superfast train in India and covers a distance of 3034 km to reach the destination. The Kerala Express 12626 halts at 40 stations including Agra Cantonment, Gwalior Junction, Nagpur Junction, Vijayawada Junction, Tirupati, Coimbatore Junction, Ernakulam Junction, and Kollam Junction on its journey. It usually departs from platform number 3 of New Delhi railway station and passes through 466 intermediate stations. It usually arrives at platform number 3 of Trivandrum Central.
Why Kerala Express 12626?
The Kerala Express 12626 is punctual and known for providing hygienic food, safety, and comfort to the passengers.
The Perks Of Riding The Kerala Express Train
• The train has a pantry car, on-board catering, and e-catering facilities.
• For meals, you can choose from a wide range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals. Food items like idly, puri, dosa, chapati, rice, dal, aloo curry, chicken curry, sambar, curd, tea, and coffee are available.
• Bedrolls with a pillow and bed sheets are provided to the passengers in A/C compartments.
• Mobile/laptop charging points are available in the coaches.
• The train is regularly cleaned at halting stations. The coaches and toilets are well-maintained.
• The train fares are reasonable.
• Some coaches in the train have CCTV cameras installed for security.
Train Coach & Schedule
The Kerala Express 12626 train has 24 coaches. There are two sleeper-cum-luggage (SLR), two general, two A/C 2 tier, five A/C 3 tier, twelve sleeper coaches, and a pantry car. The train runs on all days of the week. It leaves New Delhi railway station at 11:25 hours and arrives at Thiruvananthapuram Central at 14:35 hours on the third day.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The Kerala Express operates at an average speed of 59 kmph. It takes 51 hours and 10 minutes to reach Trivandrum Central.
About The Destination
Thiruvananthapuram is the capital city of Kerala and one of the major tourist destinations in South India. It is a blend of nature and architecture. Scenic places like Kovalam beach, Poovar Island, and Agastya Mala are worth a visit. Kowdiar Palace, Padmanabhapuram Palace, and Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple are some of the architectural buildings in Trivandrum. You can explore Thiruvananthapuram Zoo, Napier Museum, Shanghumukham Beach, and CSI Christ Church near the Trivandrum Central railway station. Trivandrum also houses many religious places such as Attukal Bhagavathy Temple, Sree Parasurama Temple, and Sivagiri Mutt.
- Shoranur to thiruvananthapuram Trains
- Nilambur to thiruvananthapuram Trains
- Guruvayoor to thiruvananthapuram Trains
- Gorakhpur to thiruvananthapuram Trains
- Nagapattinam to thiruvananthapuram Trains
- Mangalore to thiruvananthapuram Trains
- Hyderabad to thiruvananthapuram Trains
- Guwahati to thiruvananthapuram Trains
- kaushambi to kolkata Bus Tickets
- koothattukulam to kolkata Bus Tickets
- thuraiyur to kolkata Bus Tickets
- samagoga to kolkata Bus Tickets
- vikhroli to kolkata Bus Tickets
- jalgaon to kolkata Bus Tickets
- pimpri to kolkata Bus Tickets
- ananthagiri to kolkata Bus Tickets
- pachore to kolkata Bus Tickets
- kunda to kolkata Bus Tickets