lokmanya titte express Train Schedule (11014)
11014 Train Route Map
Lokmanya Tt Express 11014 Train
The Lokmanya TT Express 11014 train was inaugurated on August 15, 1998. It is an express train that connects the Coimbatore Main Junction (CBE) railway station to Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT) in Mumbai. The train halts at 31 stations, including Erode Junction, Salem Junction, KSR Bengaluru City Junction, Guntakal Junction, Solapur, and Pune Junction. It passes through 231 intermediate stations to reach the destination. The Lokmanya TT Express usually departs from platform number 3 of Coimbatore Main Junction and arrives at platform number 2 of Lokmanya Tilak Terminus in Mumbai. It covers a total of 1513 km during its journey.
Why Lokmanya Tt Express 11014?
The Lokmanya TT Express 11014 is known for providing a comfortable journey to the passengers. It is usually fast and punctual.
The Perks Of Riding The Lokmanya Tt Express
• The train has a pantry car serving food items like biryani, chapatti, fried rice, idly, masala dosa, etc.
• You can make use of the on-board and e-catering facilities available on the train to order food.
• The on-board housekeeping service (OBHS) staff maintains cleanliness in the train.
• You can utilize the mobile/laptop charging points available in the A/C and sleeper coaches.
• Clean bedrolls comprising of bed sheets, blankets, a pillow, and a hand towel are provided to passengers in the A/C compartments.
• To provide additional security to the passengers, the train is guarded by Railway Protection Force (RPF).
Train Coach & Schedule
The Lokmanya TT Express 11014 train has 23 coaches, including three unreserved, one A/C 2 tier, four A/C 3 tier, and 11 sleeper coaches. The train also has an HA coach (half of the coach is A/C first class and the other half is A/C 2 tier), a pantry car, and two Seating-cum-Luggage Rake (SLR). SLR coaches are divided into two parts where one part is for sitting and the other is for luggage. The Lokmanya TT Express runs on all days of the week. It departs from the Coimbatore Main Junction railway station at 8:55 hours and arrives at Lokmanya Tilak Terminus at 14:30 hours on the second day.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The average speed of the train is 51 kmph. It takes 29 hours and 35 minutes to reach the destination.
About The Destination
Mumbai is one of the famous Indian metropolises renowned for its dynamic vibe, thriving Bollywood industry, colonial-era buildings, exciting nightlife, and much more. The city is renowned for tourist attractions like Marine Drive, Essel World and Water Kingdom, Elephanta Caves, and Gateway of India. It also houses several religious centers. These include Siddhivinayak Temple and Haji Ali Dargah. Linking Road, Colaba Causeway, Zaveri Bazar, Chor Bazar, and Hindmata Market are some of the major local shopping destinations in Mumbai.
- chittaurgarh to mangalore Bus Tickets
- chakradharpur to mangalore Bus Tickets
- gutti to mangalore Bus Tickets
- gajuwaka visakhapatnam to mangalore Bus Tickets
- sakleshpur to mangalore Bus Tickets
- vekra to mangalore Bus Tickets
- thiruvannamalai to mangalore Bus Tickets
- kamboi to mangalore Bus Tickets
- peeth to mangalore Bus Tickets
- dubna to mangalore Bus Tickets