mumbai rajdhani Train Schedule (12951)
12951 Train Route Map
Mumbai Rajdhani 12951 Train
Owing to its superlative speed, Mumbai Rajdhani Express brought about a revolution back in the day when train travel took almost two whole days to get you to your destination. Introduced on May 17, 1972 Mumbai Rajdhani 12951 begins from Mumbai Central and terminates at New Delhi. Passing through six stations namely, Mumbai Central, Surat, Vadodara, Ratlam, Kota and New Delhi, the train covers a distance of 1384 km. This train was also featured in the famous movie ‘The Rajdhani Express’ which released in 2013 and was the debut movie of the ace tennis player Leander Peas.
Why Mumbai Rajdhani 12951?
The Mumbai Rajdhani 12951 train is not just one of the fastest trains in its league, but also offers a comfortable sojourn to its travelers, along with delectable and hygienic food.
The Perks Of Riding The Mumbai Rajdhani Train
• Wifi facilities for passengers along with plug in sockets.
• On-board catering along with the facility of e-catering where you can book your meal on the train beforehand. A pantry coach is attached with the express.
• The advent of Mumbai Rajdhani Train saw the beginning of clean train journeys where washrooms and the bogies are spic and span.
• The train staff is polite, courteous and dressed in immaculate linens while serving the passengers.
• The sleeper comes with clean and hygienic sheets complete with a blanket and a pillow.
• Enjoy a four course meal, complete with snacks like soup and bread sticks, appetizers like vegetarian and non-vegetarian cutlets going over to the main course consisting of roasted chicken in non-vegetarian and pulao with pea and cottage cheese vegetable. For desserts there is gulab jamun or vanilla ice cream. Morning Tea is followed by upma or a poha in veg and omelette in non-veg for breakfast. Bread and bread sticks are also available with jam and butter.
Train Coach & Schdeule
Mumbai Rajdhani operates daily from Sunday to Saturday. The train runs with a total of 20 coaches, out of which one coach is a first A/C coach, five are 2 tier A/C Coach, eleven are 3 tier A/C coach, one is a pantry coach while there are two generator-cum-luggage coaches that are also attached.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The average speed of the train is 89 kmph while it takes 15 hours and 30 minutes for Mumbai Rajdhani to travel from Mumbai to New Delhi.
About The Destination
Upon reaching New Delhi, you could set out to explore its vibrant culture. The bustling lanes of Chandini Chowk in Old Delhi exude a rustic charm while being perfectly stocked with food carts and other eateries. When here, visit the Red Fort, that stands tall as a symbol of the Mughal Empire, along with Jama Masjid. Dotted with other historic sites, like the Qutab Minar, Lodi Gardens and the India Gate, Delhi in all its splendor is sure to delight you.
- chapoli to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- sringeri to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- davanegere bypass to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- tirupati package to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- bilaspur to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- jatara to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- sarangpur to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- kutta to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- sajjangad to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- kandalloor to ahmedabad Bus Tickets