muzaffarpur express Train Schedule (11061)
11061 Train Route Map
Muzaffarpur Express 11061 Train
Muzaffarpur Express 11061 runs from Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT), in Mumbai to Muzaffarpur Junction (MFP), in Bihar. Covering a distance of 1790 km, this train serves the states of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, and Bihar. Since the addition of the new LHB rakes, journey on the Muzaffarpur Express train has been much coveted.
Why Muzaffarpur Express 11061?
Muzaffarpur Express provides a comfortable and safe journey to passengers, especially with the introduction of the new LHB coaches.
Perks Of Riding The Muzaffarpur Express Train
• On-board catering is available on Muzaffarpur Express, as well as e-catering which enable passengers to pre-book their meals. A pantry car is also attached to the train.
• The new LHB coaches are considered safer than the present ICF coaches. In the case of an accident, there is less chance of a fatality occurring in the new rake.
• Muzaffarpur Express 11061 train is among the select trains that have On Board Housekeeping facility (OBHS), provided by the Indian Railways, which provides cleaning facilities even when the train is in motion. Passengers can request for cleaning of their coaches, in addition to the scheduled cleanings, by sending the SMS CLEAN
Train Coach & Schedule
Muzaffarpur Express has 23 coaches which include an A/C 2-tier coach, an A/C 3-tier coach, sleeper coaches, general unreserved compartments, SLR rakes as well as a pantry car. This train runs from Mumbai LTT to Muzaffarpur Junction every day of the week.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The average speed of Muzaffarpur Express 11061 is 53 kmph. It takes 34 hours to travel from Lokmanya Tilak Terminus to Muzaffarpur Junction.
About The Destination
Fondly known as the Litchi Kingdom, Muzaffarpur lies at the banks of the Burhi Gandak River. The city derived its name after Muzaffar Khan, a revenue officer under the British rule. Head to the Baba Garib Asthan Mandir where the idol of Lord Shiva resides in the temple as Baba Garibnath. It is said that the ‘Shivling’ was acquired from the Peepal tree where the temple is now situated. You can spend some time at the Jubba Sahni Park (a children’s parks). Relax among the lush green trees and the cool grass as the kids have their fun. Amid the Jubba Sahni Park lies the Ramchandra Shahi Museum that was constructed in 1979. It displays various artifacts, statues like that of Ashtadik Pal and Manasa Nag, which are a divine sight to behold. The Chaturbhuj Sthan Temple is another one of the most sacred temples of Muzaffarpur. It is probably the oldest temple amongst all the sacred temples of the region and Bihar state. This temple is as old as 600 years old, with its history dating back to medieval era of 12th century.
- panjot to new delhi Bus Tickets
- akkalkot to new delhi Bus Tickets
- samkhayali to new delhi Bus Tickets
- monipalli to new delhi Bus Tickets
- kasoda to new delhi Bus Tickets
- gundran to new delhi Bus Tickets
- lukwasa to new delhi Bus Tickets
- himmatnagar to new delhi Bus Tickets
- ingorala dand to new delhi Bus Tickets
- hanumana to new delhi Bus Tickets