parasuram express Train Schedule (16649)
16649 Train Route Map
Parasuram Express 16649 Train
Parasuram Express 16649 train is an express train that connects many
destinations between Mangalore and Nagercoil. This express train traverses
through three states, namely Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala, on a daily
basis. Initially Parasuram Express 16649 used to run between Cochin and
Shoranur, but its route was further extended From Mangalore to Nagercoil in
2012. The train is named after the legend Parasurama, who is celebrated as
the creator of Kerala and Konkan coast. As the train covers most part of its
journey during day time, it is also seldom referred to as Day
WHY PARASURAM EXPRESS 16649?
Parasuram Express 16649 train runs on a daily basis and halts at 50 stations during its journey. All the coaches are clean and well-maintained, and passenger safety level is good while traveling by this train.
THE PERKS OF RIDING THE PARASURAM EXPRESS TRAIN
• This train offers good connectivity to passengers traveling between Mangalore and Nagercoil.
• Toilets are cleaned on a daily basis and the coaches are dirt-free and well-kept.
• Mobile and laptop charging points are given in A/C chair car and other A/C sitting coaches.
• The train runs punctually as per its scheduled timetable.
• Pantry car and e-catering facilities are available for the passengers.
• It has got large windows, so that the passengers can enjoy the beauty of coastal areas while traveling through this route.
TRAIN COACH & SCHEDULE
Parasuram Express 16649 has got a total number of 21 coaches. It includes three A/C chair car, three second A/C chair car, twelve unreserved, two parcels, and one pantry car coaches.
The train operates from Mangalore Central railways station in Karnataka to Nagercoil Junction in Tamil Nadu every day, from Monday to Sunday. Parasuram Express departs from Mangalore Central railway station at 5 AM and reaches Nagercoil Junction at 8:35 PM, on the same day.
AVERAGE SPEED & THE TIME TRAVELLED
The average speed of Parasuram Express 16649 is 44 km per hour. The train takes 15 hours and 35 minutes on its route to reach Nagercoil Junction in Nagercoil town.
ABOUT THE DESTINATION
Nagercoil is a beautiful town in Tamil Nadu and it falls under the gamut of Kanyakumari district. Nagercoil is closely situated to Indian Peninsula and Western Ghats. Due to its proximity with Kanyakumari, Indian Peninsula, and Western Ghats, the climate is humid and warm most of the time. The town is studded with some amazing architectural wonders and scenic locations. Places like Nagercoil Clock Tower, St. Xavier’s Church, CSI Home Church, and Ulakkai Aruvi are some of the must-visit places in Nagercoil. Sacred and religious sites in Nagercoil include the Nagaraja Temple and Vanatirupathi.
Q. What is the route of Parasuram Express?
A. The route of Parasuram Express 16649 train is from Mangalore Central railway station in Karnataka to Nagercoil Junction in Tamil Nadu.
Q. How long does the train take to reach its destination?
A. The train takes 15 hours and 35 minutes to reach the destination.
Q. What is the price range of tickets for the Parasuram Express?
• A/C Chair Car- Rs.754
• 2nd Sitting - Rs.200
• Ticket prices are discounted for children and senior citizens.
Q. What are the key stations along this train route?
A. The key stations of this train route from Mangalore Central railway station to Nagercoil Junction are Kannur, Kozhikode, Shoranur Junction, Thrissur, Aluva, Ernakulam Town, Kottayam, Kollam, and Trivandrum Central.
Q. What is the name and code of the origin station for this train?
A. The origin station of the train is Mangalore Central railway station with code MAQ.
Q. What is the name and code of the final station for this train?
A. The destination station of the train is Nagercoil Junction and its code is NCJ.
Q. Does this train run regularly?
A. Yes. The train operates on a daily basis from Mangalore Central railway station to Nagercoil Junction from Sunday to Saturday.
Q. What is the most unique feature of Parasuram Express?
A. The train operates during day time. The seats in A/C and unreserved coaches are comfortable and offer a great view outside the train through its big windows.
- kasganj to puducherry Bus Tickets
- gorakhpur to puducherry Bus Tickets
- aurangabad to puducherry Bus Tickets
- jagalur to puducherry Bus Tickets
- sahara to puducherry Bus Tickets
- naliya to puducherry Bus Tickets
- sanghipuram to puducherry Bus Tickets
- nainagir to puducherry Bus Tickets
- aspur to puducherry Bus Tickets
- nilanga to puducherry Bus Tickets