paschim express Train Schedule (12925)
12925 Train Route Map
Paschim Express 12925 Train
A superfast express train, Paschim Express 12925 provides excellent rail connectivity between Mumbai and Amritsar. The train began operations on Dec 24, 1956, and is operated by the Western Railways. It is also known as Paschim Super Deluxe Express. The Paschim Express 12925 train passes through 292 intermediate stations and has 42 stops including source and destination stations.
Why Paschim Express 12925?
The Paschim Express 12925 train is the fastest train in its route. It also ensures a pleasant journey to its travelers, along with delicious food.
The Perks Of Riding The Paschim Express Train
• The Paschim Express 12925 is prioritized over other local or general mail trains.
• The train features slip coaches that head to Kalka to conclude the journey.
• You can utilize the facility of e-catering. This gives you the privilege of booking your meals on the train beforehand.
• Avail on-board catering services to order meals during your journey. The train also offers an additional pantry facility where meals and refreshments are provided throughout the journey.
• The train staff is well-mannered and courteous.
• The meals provided by e-catering services include Veg Thali, Non-Veg Thali, Paneer Veg Combo, Kadhai Chicken Combo, Chole Rice Combo, Seasonal Veg Combo, etc. For snacks, you can order a plate of Samosa or Kachori. Relish South-Indian delicacies like Uttapam, Poha, Masala Dosa, Idli and Vada, and much more. Some of the other dishes served are Butter Chicken, Chicken Biryani with Raita, Paneer Butter Masala, and Kadhai Paneer.
Train Coach & Schedule
The Paschim Express 12925 is a daily train. Due to its popularity, the Paschim Express is equipped with as many as 24 coaches. There is one A/C 1st Class, three A/C 2 tier, five A/C 3 tier, eight sleeper class, three general unreserved coaches, and four general-cum-baggage coaches. The train originates from BDTS (Bandra Terminus) in Mumbai at 12:00 hrs. and terminates at KLK (Kalka) in Punjab at 16:45 hrs the next day.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The average speed of the Paschim Express is 60 kmph and it takes 28 hours and 45 minutes to travel from Bandra Terminus to Kalka.
About The Destination
In Kalka, pay a holy visit to the Kali Mata Temple, dedicated to the Hindu Goddess Kali. It is believed that the temple was made during Mahabharata by Pandavas, in the period of ‘Agyat Vas’. Renowned as Yadvinder Garden, Pinjore garden offers a wonderful retreat for the nature lovers. There are plants nursery, a mini zoo, a Japanese garden, and picnic lawns inside the garden. You can also visit the Aqua Village that features multiple water sports, a whimsical children’s area and a wave pool.
- tambaram chennai to valsad Bus Tickets
- thandavankadu to valsad Bus Tickets
- pratappur chhattisgarh to valsad Bus Tickets
- vellore to valsad Bus Tickets
- paradeep to valsad Bus Tickets
- ugar to valsad Bus Tickets
- bhavnagar by pass to valsad Bus Tickets
- rachuru to valsad Bus Tickets
- rajsitapur to valsad Bus Tickets
- hemmadi to valsad Bus Tickets