prasanthi express Train Schedule (18463)
18463 Train Route Map
Prashanti Express 18463 Train
Having started service on August 21, 1998, as an express train, the Prashanti Express connects the Indian states of Orissa and Karnataka. It runs from the Bhubaneswar (BBS) railway station to Bengaluru City Junction (SBC). It was originally introduced between Visakhapatnam and Bangalore and was later extended to Bhubaneswar. The Prashanti Express 18463 train travels 1548 km halting at 45 stations, which include Brahmapur, Vizianagaram Junction, Visakhapatnam Junction, Vijayawada Junction, Guntakal Junction, and Bengaluru Cantonment, and passing through 230 intermediate stations. Usually departing from platform number 6 of the Bhubaneswar railway station, the Prashanti Express 18463 arrives at platform 5 or 6 of Bengaluru City Junction.
Why Prashanti Express 18463?
The Prashanti Express 18463 train is well-known for providing a comfortable journey to the passengers by offering services like delicious food, sleeping arrangements, etc.
The Perks Of Riding The Prashanti Express Train
• The train has a pantry car attached. Also, there is on-board catering facility on the train.
• Bedrolls are provided to the passengers traveling in A/C coaches. Bedrolls comprise a blanket, a pillow, two-bed sheets, and a hand towel.
• There are mobile/laptop charging ports in A/C and sleeper coaches.
Train Coach & Schedule
There are 23 coaches in the train with sleeping and seating arrangements. These include two Seating-cum-Luggage Rake (SLR), four general sitting, one A/C 2 tier, four A/C 3 tier, and 11 sleeper coaches. The train also has an attached pantry car. The Prashanti Express 18463 operates on all days of the week, departing from Bhubaneswar at 5:30 hours and arriving at Bengaluru City Junction at 12:05 hours on the second day.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
Operating at an average speed of 51 kmph, the Prashanti Express 18463 takes 31 hours and 30 minutes to reach Bengaluru City Junction.
About The Destination
Bangalore (Bengaluru), is also known as the ‘Garden City’, because of the lush greenery all over the city. Cubbon park and Lalbagh Botanical garden are the natural parks to visit in Bangalore. Built in 1874, the Bangalore Palace is one the best places to see. The area surrounding the Palace, called the Palace Grounds, is used for musical concerts and other events. You can explore the Orion Mall if you love shopping. Hebbal lake is one of the oldest and most popular lakes in Bangalore. It attracts many exotic local and migratory birds. Commercial Street for street shopping, Bangalore Fort, Fever Pitch Basecamp, and Iskcon temple are other destinations worth visiting.
- prathipadu west godavari dist to bengaluru Bus Tickets
- deralakatte to bengaluru Bus Tickets
- gurupura to bengaluru Bus Tickets
- tatipaka to bengaluru Bus Tickets
- malad to bengaluru Bus Tickets
- bhoom to bengaluru Bus Tickets
- bhawanagar to bengaluru Bus Tickets
- sakoli to bengaluru Bus Tickets
- idar to bengaluru Bus Tickets
- hirekerur to bengaluru Bus Tickets