prasanthi express Train Schedule (18464)
18464 Train Route Map
Prasanthi 18464 Train
The Prasanthi Express (Bhubaneshwar Prasanthi Express) is a daily express train that operates from Bangalore (SBC) to Bhubaneshwar (BBS). It has 44 intermediate stations and passes through important stations like Dharmavaram Junction, Anantapur, Guntakal Junction, Vijayawada Junction, Vishakhapatnam, and Khurda Road Junction covering the states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Orissa. Its maiden run on was on the 22nd of August in the year 1998. Earlier, it used to ply from Bangalore to Vishakhapatnam but was extended to Bhubaneswar later. It is currently operated by the East Coast Railway.
Why Prasanthi 18464?
The Prasanthi 18464 train provides a comfortable journey and hygienic food to all its passengers.
The Perks Of Riding The Prasanthi 18464 Train
• On-board catering facilities are provided on the Prasanthi 18464 train.
• It also has a pantry car attached to it.
• There are both A/C and non-A/C compartments in the train.
• Since it is an express train, its average speed is greater than those of passenger/local trains.
Train Coach & Schedule
The Prasanthi Express 18464 runs on all 7 days of the week. It has 5 A/C coaches, 11 sleeper coaches, 4 general coaches and 2 SLR coaches. It usually leaves the Bangalore City Railway Station at 14:00 hours from platform 3 and reaches Bhubaneshwar station at 20:50 hours at platform 2 the next day.
Average Speed & The Time Travelled
Prasanthi Express has an average speed of 50 km per hour and takes 30 hours and 30 minutes to cover the total distance of 1546 km from Bangalore to Bhubaneswar.
About The Destination
Once you reach Bhubaneswar, you can set out to explore the beautiful city. It is one of the most ancient cities in India. The city is around 68 km from Puri, home to the Jagannath Temple, one of the most sacred Hindu religious sites. Puri beach is one of the most popular attractions in the region. This long stretch of beach features glittering sand and sparkling waters, making it the ideal choice for surfing enthusiasts. Visit the famous temples like the Lingaraja Temple, Rajarani Temple, Ananta Vasudeva Temple, and Parashuramesvara Temple among others. Pay a visit to the Udayagiri and Khandagiri Caves, which are ancient caves located on two hills. Other places that are worth a visit here are the Nandankanan Zoological Park, the Odisha State Museum, Dhauli Sanchi Stupa, and Bindu Sagar Lake. The famous Konark Temple is around 72 km from Bhubaneswar and can be reached by bus, taxi or train.
- bodhan to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- deem to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- navapur to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- tumuki tezpur medical to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- panoor to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- sakthinagar to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- kampli to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- ambad to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- y n hosakote to kanyakumari Bus Tickets
- nasvadi to kanyakumari Bus Tickets