rajdhani express Train Schedule (22691)
22691 Train Route Map
Bangalore Rajdhani Express 22691 TRAIN
Introduced in the year 1992, Bangalore Rajdhani Express is a superfast train that connects Bengaluru (SBC) to New Delhi (NZM). The train passes through 333 intermediate stations and halts at 13 major stations. It is operated by South Western zone of Indian railways. It has fewer stops than other trains operating in this route. Bangalore Rajdhani 22691 passes through Sri Sathya Sai Prasanthi Nilayam, Dharmavaram Junction, Anantapur, Raichur, Secunderabad Junction, Kazipet Junction, Nagpur, Bhopal Junction, Jhansi Junction, and Agra Cantonment.
Why Rajdhani Express 22691?
One of the most prestigious trains in India, Bangalore Rajdhani Express is the second fastest train on the Bengaluru to Delhi route. It offers a safe and comfortable journey for the passengers.
The Perks Of Riding The Rajdhani Express Train
• Pantry car, on-board catering, and e-catering services are available for the passengers.
• In the Indian railway network, Bangalore Rajdhani Express 22691 train gets the highest priority on this route.
• All compartments are fully air-conditioned.
• Polite and courteous train staff cater to the needs of the passengers.
• You will be provided clean blankets and a pillow.
• The A/C first class has lockable cabins to ensure privacy.
• Charging ports are available to charge the electronic devices during the journey.
• The A/C first class passengers are provided with individual reading lights.
• For dinner, you will be served delicacies like a soup (Hot and Sour), a chicken side dish, a paneer side dish, one vegetable curry, one rice dish with dal, one paratha, and a dessert.
Train Coach & Schedule
The Bangalore Rajdhani Express has one first A/C, five A/C 2 tiers, one pantry car, two luggage-cum-generator coaches, and nine A/C 3 tier coaches, taking the total up to 18 coaches. Bangalore Rajdhani Express 22691 operates on all 7 days of the week. The train departs from Bangalore City Junction at 22:00 and arrives at Delhi’s Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station at 05:55 on day 2. It usually runs on time and reaches the destination with an average delay of 16 minutes.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
Bangalore Rajdhani 22691 covers a distance of 2375 km in 33 hours and 55 minutes with an average speed of 72 kmph.
About The Destination
Delhi offers plenty of attractions including historical monuments, spiritual centers, museums, etc. Visit monuments constructed by the Mughals such as Purana Quila, Salimgarh Fort, Chandni Chowk, and Safdarjung's Tomb. If you want to witness some popular places of worship, pay a visit to Akshardham Temple, Laxminarayan Temple, Cathedral Church of Redemption, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, ISKCON Temple, Jama Masjid, and Lotus Temple. You can also head to the National Museum, Sansad Bhavan, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Connaught Place, and National Rail Museum.
- jakaram to kolkata Bus Tickets
- calangute to kolkata Bus Tickets
- afzalfur to kolkata Bus Tickets
- varikuntapadu to kolkata Bus Tickets
- bhatewar to kolkata Bus Tickets
- dungar to kolkata Bus Tickets
- dhangadhi nepal to kolkata Bus Tickets
- sainthia to kolkata Bus Tickets
- jharol to kolkata Bus Tickets
- bhopal to kolkata Bus Tickets