ranikhet express Train Schedule (15014)
15014 Train Route Map
Ranikhet Express 15014 Train
Ranikhet Express 15014 is an express train that comes under the North-Eastern Railway Zone (NER) of Indian Railways. It got its name from the hill station of Ranikhet (Almora district) and operates between the cities of Kathgodam and Jaisalmer. The train halts at 37 intermediate stops during its course and covers the entire distance in about 26 hours and 35 minutes. Having had its inaugural run in January 2013, Ranikhet Express 15014 train has ever since been known for providing timely and safe services to the North-Eastern cities of India.
WHY RANIKHET EXPRESS 15014?
Ranikhet Express is a great option for traveling to and from Kathgodam. It is well-known for its punctuality, safety, and cleanliness. The train has received good performance rating from passengers and is preferred by most of them.
THE PERKS OF RIDING THE RANIKHET EXPRESS TRAIN
• It offers express service between Kathgodam and Delhi from Sunday to Saturday, promising good ticket availability.
• There is onboard catering as well as e-catering service available for your convenience. Preferred types of meals can be pre-ordered and have them delivered at your seats.
• The train ensures well-maintained coaches, seating areas, and washrooms at all times, with good housekeeping facilities.
• It is known for its timely service.
• Charging slots are available in the coaches.
TRAIN COACH & SCHEDULE
The Ranikhet Express 15014 train accommodates a total of 23 coaches, comprising of 5 General coaches (unreserved), 8 Sleeper Class coaches (SL), First Class A/C coaches (1A), Second Class A/C coaches (2A), and three A/C 3-tier coaches (3A).
The train provides service on all days of the week for passenger convenience. It departs from platform number 1 of Kathgodam Junction (KGM) at 8:40 PM and arrives at Jaisalmer Junction (JSM) at 11:15 PM (after two days).
AVERAGE SPEED & THE TIME TRAVELLED
The average running speed of Ranikhet Express is 47 kmph. It covers a total distance of 1256 km from Kathgodam to Jaisalmer in 26 hours and 35 minutes.
ABOUT THE DESTINATION
Also known as the ‘Golden City’, Jaisalmer (Rajasthan) exudes unparalleled beauty and is a must-visit destination at least once in a lifetime. Home to diverse cultures and spectacular forts, it attracts tourists from across the globe. When in Jaisalmer, you cannot miss its popular attractions like the Jaisalmer Fort, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Gadissar Lake, Folklore Museum, Patwon Ki Haveli, and City Palace. Other popular places of interest here include the Jain Temples, Desert National Park, The Thar Heritage Museum, Vyas Chhatri, Rani Ka Mahal, Bada Bagh, and Camps and Safaris.
Q. What is the route of Ranikhet Express?
A. The route of Ranikhet Express 15014 is from Kathgodam Junction in Uttarakhand to Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.
Q. How long does the train take to reach its destination?
A. The train takes 26 hours and 35 minutes to reach its destination.
Q. What is the price range of tickets for the Ranikhet Express?
• Sleeper coach Rs.190
• A/C 3 tier Rs.492
• A/C 2 tier Rs.698
• A/C First Class – Rs.1166
• 2nd Sitting – Rs.110
• Unreserved General – Rs.95
The price for children and the senior citizens may vary.
Q. What are the key stations along this train route?
A. Jodhpur, Ajmer, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Rampur, and Haldi Road are the key stations along this train route.
Q. What is the name and code of the origin station for this train?
A. The origin station of the train is Kathgodam Junction, with the code KGM.
Q. What is the name and code of the final station for this train?
A. The destination station of the train is Jaisalmer Junction. Its code is JSM.
Q. Does this train run regularly?
A. Yes. This train operates on all days of the week.
Q. What is the most unique feature of Ranikhet Express?
A. The Ranikhet Express 15014 train is known for providing safe and express service from Kathgodam to Jaisalmer.
- seetanapalli to kolkata Bus Tickets
- mashrakh to kolkata Bus Tickets
- karera to kolkata Bus Tickets
- erode to kolkata Bus Tickets
- dehra to kolkata Bus Tickets
- mannargudi to kolkata Bus Tickets
- shivni to kolkata Bus Tickets
- mahe to kolkata Bus Tickets
- dhansa to kolkata Bus Tickets
- guntakal to kolkata Bus Tickets