raptisagar express Train Schedule (12512)
12512 Train Route Map
Raptisagar Express 12512 Train
Raptisagar Express 12512 is a superfast train that connects Trivandrum Central in Kerala to Gorakhpur Junction in Uttar Pradesh.
Raptisagar Express covers a distance of around 3250 kilometers and has 59 halts and 536 intermediate Stations between
Thiruvananthapuram Central (Trivandrum) and Gorakhpur Junction. It is currently operated by North Eastern Railway zone and runs through many important
stations, such as Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Erode, Salem, Chennai Central, Vijayawada, Nagpur, Bhopal, Kanpur, and Lucknow.
WHY RAPTISAGAR EXPRESS 12512?
Raptisagar Express 12512 is a clean, punctual, and superfast train. It provides quality and tasty food through various options available, such as pantry car, on-board catering options, and e-catering services.
THE PERKS OF RIDING THE RAPTISAGAR EXPRESS TRAIN
• A variety of good quality food is provided by pantry car, on-board catering, and e-catering services.
• The train has sufficient power ports especially in the AC coaches for charging your electronic devices.
• The train provides clean and well-maintained coaches and washrooms with good amenities.
• The train is punctual and provides a safe travel experience.
TRAIN COACH & SCHEDULE
Raptisagar Express 12512 train has a total of 23 coaches that includes AC and non-AC class of coaches. It has one AC 2-tier coach, one pantry car, 11 sleeper coaches, four AC 3-tier coaches, and two SLR coaches.
Raptisagar Express 12512 operates on three days a week, namely Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, departing Trivandrum Central at 6.15 AM and arriving at the Gorakhpur Junction at 3.20 PM on day 3, passing through various important stations.
AVERAGE SPEED & THE TIME TRAVELLED
The average speed of the train is 57 kilometers per hour. It reaches Gorakhpur Junction from Trivandrum Central in around 57 hours and 10 minutes.
ABOUT THE DESTINATION
Gorakhpur, located on the banks of Rapti River, is known for its historical and cultural significance. It is one of the largest cities of Uttar Pradesh, developing at a fast pace. The name of the city comes from the name of the renowned ascetic 'Gorakshnath’. The city is also known for various religiously significant places of Buddhism, Sikhism, and Hinduism. Gorakhpur offers many tourist attractions, some of which include City Mall, Indra Bal Vihar Park, Kushmi Forest, Nehru Park, Gorakhnath Temple, Railway Museum, Neernikunj Water Park, St. Joseph's Cathedral, and Gita Vatika.
Q. What is the route of Raptisagar Express?
A. The route of Raptisagar Express 12512 is from Trivandrum Central in Kerala to Gorakhpur Junction in Uttar Pradesh.
Q. How long does the train take to reach its destination?
A. The train takes around 57 hours and 10 minutes to reach its destination.
Q. What is the price range of tickets for the Raptisagar Express?
The prices for the tickets of Raptisagar Express 12512 are as follow:
• Unreserved General Fare: 551
• Sleeper Class: 945
• AC 3-tier Class: 2457
• AC 2-tier Class: 3668
Discounted fares are available for small children and senior citizens.
Q. What are the key stations along this train route?
A. Kollam, Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Coimbatore, Tirupur, Erode, Salem, Chennai Central, Vijayawada, Warangal, Nagpur, Bhopal, Jhansi, Kanpur, and Lucknow are some of the key stations on the Trivandrum Central and Gorakhpur route.
Q. What is the name and code of the origin station for this train?
A. The name of the origin station of the train is Trivandrum Central with the code as TVC.
Q. What is the name and code of the final station for this train?
A. The destination station of the train is Gorakhpur Junction with the code as GKP.
Q. Does this train run regularly?
A. This train runs on three days a week, namely Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
What is the most unique feature of Raptisagar Express?
A. Raptisagar Express 12512 train is one of the fastest trains connecting Trivandrum Central and Gorakhpur Junction Railway stations.
- thiruvananthapuram to kozhikode Trains
- thiruvananthapuram to vellankanni Trains
- thiruvananthapuram to guruvayur Trains
- thiruvananthapuram to kannur Trains
- thiruvananthapuram to chennai Trains
- thiruvananthapuram to nagercoil Trains
- thiruvananthapuram to mumbai Trains
- thiruvananthapuram to mangalore Trains
- deedwana to gorakhpur Bus Tickets
- nashik fata to gorakhpur Bus Tickets
- umarikadu to gorakhpur Bus Tickets
- chabi to gorakhpur Bus Tickets
- pulugurtha to gorakhpur Bus Tickets
- gadarwara to gorakhpur Bus Tickets
- kavindapadi to gorakhpur Bus Tickets
- pipli kurukshetra to gorakhpur Bus Tickets
- mudgal to gorakhpur Bus Tickets
- nagod to gorakhpur Bus Tickets