sanghamitra express Train Schedule (12295)
12295 Train Route Map
Sanghamitra Express 12295 Train
The Sanghamitra Express is a superfast train that was inaugurated on July 1, 1988. It connects the Bengaluru City Junction (SBC) railway station to Danapur (DNR) railway station. The train is named after Sanghamitra, the daughter of Emperor Ashoka. It is the longest superfast train operating under the South-Western Railway zone. The Sanghamitra Express 12295 train covers a total of 2698 km to reach Danapur. It halts at 34 stations, including Bengaluru Cantonment, Chennai Central, Vijayawada Junction, Nagpur Junction, Jabalpur Junction, and Mughal Sarai Junction and passes through 435 intermediate stations. The train usually departs from platform number 1 of Bengaluru City Junction and arrives at platform number 1 or 2 of the Danapur railway station.
Why Sanghamitra Express 12295?
Sanghamitra Express 12295, along with its punctuality and speed, provides a comfortable journey to the passengers.
The Perks Of Riding The Sanghamitra Express
• The train offers on-board catering and e-catering facilities.
• It has an attached pantry car serving vegetarian and non-vegetarian food items like dal, rice, paneer, and biryani. Snacks like cutlet, samosa, and many more food items are also available.
Train Coach & Schedule
The Sanghamitra Express 12295 has 24 coaches, including two Seating-cum-Luggage Rake (SLR), three general, three A/C 2 tier, four A/C 3 tier, and 11 sleeper coaches. It also has a pantry car. The train runs on all days of the week. It departs from the source at 9:00 hours and arrives at Danapur railway station at 9:05 hours on the third day.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The Sanghamitra Express travels at an average speed of 56 kmph. It takes 48 hours and 5 minutes to reach the destination.
About The Destination
Danapur, also called Dinapur Nizmat, is a town in Patna in the state of Bihar. Sanjay Gandhi Jaivik Udyan (Park), Agam Kuan (Well), Golghar, and Sai Temple are some tourist attractions near Danapur. Phulwari Sharif is an area near Danapur, in Patna. It is famous for religious historical places like Sheesh Mahal and Shahi Sangi Masjid. Religious places near Danapur railway station include Kali Mandir, St. Stephen’s Church, and Gurudwara Handi Sahib. Buddha Smriti Park, Patna Museum, and Gandhi Sangralaya are some places worth visiting near Danapur railway station.
- tijara to kannur Bus Tickets
- bhavnagar by pass to kannur Bus Tickets
- r k pet to kannur Bus Tickets
- sirwar to kannur Bus Tickets
- beohari to kannur Bus Tickets
- siddhantam to kannur Bus Tickets
- ayanur to kannur Bus Tickets
- duvvuru to kannur Bus Tickets
- searmau to kannur Bus Tickets
- vijapur to kannur Bus Tickets