shatabdi express Train Schedule (12009)
12009 Train Route Map
Mumbai Central-Ahmedabad Shatabdi Express 12009 Train
The Mumbai Central-Ahmedabad Shatabdi Express started service on May 1, 1994. It is a superfast express train operated by the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways. It connects the Mumbai Central railway station to the Ahmedabad Junction railway station. The train usually arrives at platform number 1 of Ahmedabad Junction. The Mumbai Central-Ahmedabad Shatabdi Express 12009 train halts at 7 stations, including Borivali, Surat, Vadodara Junction, and Anand Junction. The train passes through 109 intermediate stations to reach Ahmedabad and covers a total distance of 493 km.
Why Mumbai Central-Ahmedabad Shatabdi Express 12009?
The Mumbai Central-Ahmedabad Shatabdi Express is highly renowned for taking care of the passengers needs in terms of comfort, cleanliness, and hygienic food. The train also reaches the destination the same day owing to its great speed.
The Perks Of Riding The Mumbai Central-Ahmedabad Shatabdi Express
• You can order food of your preference by utilizing the on-board catering and e-catering facilities.
• Passengers are served food, snacks, and beverages during the journey. These include omelet, cornflakes, stuffed parathas, idly, vada, rice, tomato soup, bread sticks, tea, coffee and much more.
• All coaches are fully air-conditioned and provide luggage space.
• The executive coaches have wider seats, more leg room, and luggage space than chair cars.
• There are water bottle holders and mobile/laptop charging points in all the coaches.
Train Coach & Schedule
The train has 18 coaches. These include two End-On-Generation (EOG) coaches, two executive car coaches, and 14 chair car coaches. The Mumbai Central-Ahmedabad Shatabdi Express 12009 operates daily. It departs from Mumbai Central at 6:25 hours and arrives at the Ahmedabad Junction railway station at 12:45 hours on the same day.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The Mumbai Central-Ahmedabad Shatabdi Express operates at an average speed of 78 kmph. It takes 6 hours and 20 minutes to reach the destination.
About The Destination
Ahmedabad is a city in Gujarat and is known for its history and culture. Navratri is the most important festival celebrated in Gujarat. You can visit Bhadra Fort, Manek Chowk, etc. to witness and participate in events involving Garbha, the famous dance form of Gujarat. The city is home to several interesting places like Jama Mosque, Kankaria Lake, and Sabarmati Ashram. Religious centers like Huthseeing Jain Temple, Shree Swaminarayan Temple, and Sidi Saiyyed Mosque are situated here. Nagina Wadi, Kids City, Jaldhara Water World, etc. are places that kids would enjoy visiting. If you are a shopping enthusiast, Lal Darwaja, Dhalgarwad, and Law Garden are some of the shopping hubs of Ahmedabad that you can visit.
- chapoli to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- sringeri to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- davanegere bypass to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- tirupati package to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- bilaspur to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- jatara to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- sarangpur to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- kutta to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- sajjangad to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- kandalloor to ahmedabad Bus Tickets