yesvantpur howrah express Train Schedule (12864)
12864 Train Route Map
Yesvantpur Howrah Express 12864 Train
Inaugurated on January 15th, 2002, the Yesvantpur Howrah Express is known for its superfast rail service from Bangalore to Kolkata. It is operated by the South-Eastern Zone (SER) of Indian Railways. The train halts at 33 intermediate stops which include Banaswadi, Tirupati, Katpadi Junction, Nellore, Ongole, Vishakapatnam, Palasa, Brahmapur, Cuttak, Bhadrakh, Kharagpur Junction, and Santragachi Junction. It covers an overall distance of 1,958 km from Yesvantpur to Howrah.
Why Yesvantpur Howrah Express 12864?
The Yesvantpur Howrah Express Train is ranked high for its cleanliness, punctuality, safety, reasonable fares and availability of good catering service.
The Perks Of Riding The Yesvantpur Howrah Express Train
• The train offers excellent on-board catering service that include vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. The menu includes breakfast and lunch, along with other items like Upma, Idly, Vada, Omelet, and cutlet.
• Avail the pantry car services to order refreshments during your journey.
• You also have e-catering service for pre-ordering meals as per your requirement.
• The train is well-maintained, with clean seats, pathways, and washrooms.
• Every compartment has laptop and mobile charging slots.
Train Coach & Schdule
12864 Yesvantpur Howrah Express has 24 coaches including one A/C 2-tier coach, three A/C 3-tier coaches, fourteen second class sleeper coaches, three general second class coaches, one second class luggage-cum-brake van, one second class luggage-cum-brake van-cum-disabled coach, and a pantry Car. Yesvantpur Howrah Express operates daily from Sunday to Saturday, with uninterrupted services. The train usually starts from platform number 6 at Yesvantpur Junction (YPR) at 7:35 PM and terminates at platform number 18 at the Howrah Junction (HWH) at 6:10 AM after a 2-night journey.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
Yesvantpur Howrah Express 12864 travels at an average speed of 57 kmph in about 34 hours and 35 minutes.
About The Destination
Situated on the bank of Hooghly River, Kolkata is a beautiful and multi-hued city of India that attracts innumerable tourists from across the globe. On reaching Howrah, you will have numerous attractions to explore that will give you a glimpse of Kolkata’s true splendor. Howrah Bridge is a must-visit when you are in Kolkata. It is the world’s sixth longest cantilever bridge, which is also named as the Rabindra Setu after Rabindranath Tagore, a renowned literary figure from Bengal. Treat yourself to delicious dishes of Kolkata at Park Street’s numerous pubs and restaurants. Enjoy the beautiful flora and fauna at Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary, which is home to the one horned Indian Rhino, Sambar, Bengal Tiger, Indian Bison, etc. You may also visit other popular sights of interest such as the Marble Palace Mansion, Birla Temple, The Indian Museum, Victoria Memorial, Sundarbans, and Jorasanko Thakurbari (House of the Thakurs).
- keshod to jolarpettai Bus Tickets
- machiyala nana gujarat to jolarpettai Bus Tickets
- panamaram to jolarpettai Bus Tickets
- ashiv to jolarpettai Bus Tickets
- fifad to jolarpettai Bus Tickets
- kunjal to jolarpettai Bus Tickets
- bhigwan to jolarpettai Bus Tickets
- ventrapragada to jolarpettai Bus Tickets
- borivalli to jolarpettai Bus Tickets
- ghanghali to jolarpettai Bus Tickets