Adria Airways Flight Status
About Adria Airways
The largest airline in Slovenia, Adria
Airways was established in 1961 as a charter company. It operates both charter and ad hoc flights throughout Europe. Adria Airways
is the member of the Star Alliance network since 2004 and partner of the Lufthansa Airline since 1996. The carrier became part of the International Air
Transport Association in 1980s. The airline operates most of the flights from Ljubljana including charter flights from Slovenia to tourist destinations in the Mediterranean. Adria Airways’ headquarter is based at
Ljubljana Airport in Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenia. The airline fleet includes 3 Bombardier CRJ700ER, 3 Airbus A319, and 6
Bombardier CRJ900LR aircraft. Adria Airways has been awarded top place in the Airline Company category under the Best Buy Award
research for 2017/2018 conducted on the Slovenian market as per standards of the ICERTIAS International Certification
Why should you choose Adria Airways?
Adria Airways’ In-Flight Magazine offers passengers an insight into Slovenian tourism. The airline offers several privileges to
Business Class guests including complimentary on-board meals and drinks, priority check-ins, and on-air entertainment. Economy class
passengers can sign-up for upgrade to business class while booking tickets and can enjoy extra services such as access to the airport
lounge, extra baggage allowance, faster security checks, and meals and drinks. You can enjoy more comfort in the Economy Class by
signing up for empty seat option at nominal charges. The carrier has introduced the Adria OnAir Entertainment portal for its on-board
guests containing information about Adria SkyShop catalogue, travel tips for the tourist attraction you are traveling to, and
information about the current flight. The airline offers discounted tickets to certain destinations time-to-time. For example, you
can book your preferred return ticket at a special price to several destinations, such as Amsterdam, Moscow, and Munich under Autumn
How do you check flight status for Adria Airways?
To check the status of any Adria Airways flight, log on to the official website of Adria Airways https://www.adria.si/en/. First, you
need to select Flight Status option from the airline’s home
page. You can search either by Arrival Airport, Departure Airport, or Flight Number. Information showing date, departure time, arrival
time, departure city, arrival city, flight number, and status will be displayed on your screen.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, Adria Airways provides adequate compensation in cash and kind to its passengers. Some of these include
• Meals and refreshments, hotel accommodation, and telephone calls or emails in case of a long delay.
• Rerouting to the pre-decided destination through some other flight as indicated by Adria Airways, depending on the availability
of seats and the day you wish to fly.
Key routes of Adria Airways
Ljubljana to Copenhagen, Ljubljana to Brussels, Ljubljana to Munich, and Ljubljana to Frankfurt are some of the key routes of Adria
What are the benefits of booking with Adria Airways?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Adria Airways to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages, here are some of the
• You can upgrade to the Business Class by paying 49 EUR.
• You can avail the airline paid service to carry special baggage such as sports equipment and musical instruments on an Adria
ticket on a direct or connecting flight.
• The carrier provides discounts up to 33% on ticket prices for children over 2 years of age.
Special children’s food for children aged between 2 and 12.
• Adria Airways child escort service for children traveling alone.
• Special travel arrangements for passengers with special needs and pregnant women.
• Facility to carry a dog or cat in the passenger cabin, weighing no more than 8 kilograms including pet container.
• The airline offers two loyalty programmes including Miles & More individual passengers and the Adria Corporate Card for
business passengers. You can earn reward miles on the airline scheduled flights, partner airlines, and Star Alliance flights.
• The carrier also provides transfers between the airport and your desired destination in Venice, Klagenfurt, and
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with Adria Airways through one of the following ways:
• Contact their customer care service on their helpline number: +386 (0)1 369 1010.
• Get in touch with Adria Airways through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter .