Aegean Airlines Flight Status
About Aegean Airlines
Largest in terms of passenger volume, flying to/from destinations, and fleet size, Aegean Airlines is a Greek airline that has been voted as the ‘Best Regional
Airline in Europe, 2017’ for the 8th time in a row. Its operating hubs are at 3 locations, Athens International Airport in Athens,
Larnaca International Airport in Cyprus, and Thessaloniki International Airport in Thessaloniki. Aegean Airline is
also a member of Star Alliance since June 2010. The airline offers short and medium-haul scheduled flights to 134 domestic and international destinations in 42 countries.
Why should you choose Aegean Airlines?
Be it young travelers or business executives, Aegean Airlines takes good care of everyone’s needs. Every flight you take brings an
unforgettable experience to enjoy and cherish. For families traveling with infants and small children, there is a special provision
for priority boarding and baggage drop-off at Athens, Thessaloniki, and Larnaka Airports. During your flight, you can read the special
edition of in-flight Blue Magazine, giving an insight into Greece trends and traditions. Their in-flight entertainment system offers a
special channel ‘Enter Greece’, taking you through the history and heritage of timeless beautiful destinations.
Food and wine menu includes a selection of delicious dishes from Greek cuisine and a list wines. The menu is crafted by renowned chef
Nikos Sarantos, inspired by traditional Greek recipes.
How do you check flight status for Aegean
To check the status of any Aegean Airline, you need to log on to www.en.aegeanair.com.
• On the homepage, go to Travel Info > At the Airport drop-down.
• Click on Flight Status from the given options.
• To search by departures, click on the Departures tab and select the From and To destinations.
• To search by arrivals, click on the Arrivals tab and select the From and To destinations.
• To search by the flight number, enter the flight number and click on Search.
All the details of your flight like flight number, route, departure time, arrival time, and status will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
Due to unseen circumstances, if the flight gets canceled or delayed, Aegean Airline offers appropriate choices to its passengers. Here
are the choices offered by the airline:
• Carry the passengers on another of its scheduled flight on which space is available.
• Offer a re-route to the scheduled destination or applicable portion by its own scheduled flight or another airline's scheduled
• If the refund value of the ticket is higher than the newly revised fare, no additional charges will be levied. In case the
revised fare is lower than the refund value, then the excess amount will be refunded.
• Refund the ticket fare in accordance with the fare rules.
Key routes of Aegean Airlines
Athens to Santorini, Athens to Thessaloniki, and Athens to Frankfurt are some of the key routes of Aegean Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Aegean Airlines?
Aegean Airline focuses on offering peerless and quality services to its passengers. Here are some unique and admirable benefits of
flying with the airline:
• Aegean Junior Pilot Series - The little ones can have a gala time while flying with Aegean Airlines. To keep them occupied, the
airline provides coloring book, coloring pencils, memory card game, Souvenir Aegean Junior pilot badges, and more. Slightly older kids
may select from items like Log Book and Souvenir Aegean Junior pilot badges.
• A Meal for Children - Avail a nutritious meal for infants during the flight, which is served in a special hygienic glass jar.
Special Aegean Junior Pilot meals are offered to kids. The tasty and healthy meal is packed in a specially designed Aegean Junior
Pilots pack and is served either in an interesting lunchbox or on a tray mat with colorful pictures and airplane-shaped cutlery.
Q. Does Aegean Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. ‘My Notifications’ service of Aegean Airlines informs you about any changes in its scheduled flight schedule by push notifications, email or SMS.
Q. When will one receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will receive up-to-date flight status alert from Aegean Airlines about any changes in the flight
Q. What information will Aegean Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The alert from the airline will contain information about gate assignment, gate open, and delayed
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive any alerts from the airline, you get in touch through following ways:
• Connect with the call center at (+30) 210 6261000, and for complaints+30 210 3550300, Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm
• Email at firstname.lastname@example.org