Aeroflot Airlines Flight Status
About Aeroflot Airlines
Established on 1923, Aeroflot Airlines is one of the oldest airlines in the world and has its central hub at the Sheremetyevo International Airport in Molzhaninovsky District in Moscow, Russia. It is the airline that commenced civil aviation in Russia. The airline has been given a four-star ranking by Skytrax for the quality and service. In 2016, it received the honor of ‘Best Airline in Eastern Europe’ at the Skytrax World Airline Awards. Other awards include Airline of the Year — Passenger’s Choice and Airline of the Year — International Passenger Traffic in 2015, and Best Russian Airline for three years.
Why should you choose Aeroflot Airlines?
Aeroflot Airlines was ranked the world’s most punctual airline in 2014. The air provides a wide choice of meals, facilities to the disabled, and many entertainment options. Delectable dishes and beverages are offered during the flight. Movies with subtitles and descriptive soundtracks for the visually impaired are played on the trip. The Economy Class cabin has extra-comfortable seats with more legroom and individual entertainment systems. The passengers here are provided with blankets, pillow, and travel kits. Entertainment in the A330 and B777 aircraft includes built-in wide-screen monitors in each seat.
How do you check flight status for Aeroflot Airlines?
To check the status of flights, log on to the official website of Aeroflot Airlines www.aeroflot.ru
• On the homepage, navigate to the Online Services tab.
• Under Online Services, navigate to and click on the Online Schedule option.
• Enter the flight information and click on Search Flights.
What should you do in case of flight cancelation?
In case a flight is canceled, Aeroflot Airlines offers compensation in many forms.
• Passengers can make a single free-of-charge phone call if they do not have a cell phone, in case of flight cancellations or delays. They are also eligible to a single fax transmission.
• In case of flight delays of 8 hours or more during the day or 6 or more hours during the night, the passengers are provided hotel accommodation with food and arrangements for hotel transfers.
• In case there is a flight delay of more than 4 hours, the passengers are offered meals and drinks, regardless of what flight class they’re traveling in.
Key routes of Aeroflot Airlines
Moscow to Yekaterinburg, Moscow to Saint Petersburg, and Moscow to Krasnodar are some key routes of Aeroflot Airlines from its main hub in Moscow.
What are the benefits of booking with Aeroflot Airlines?
There are many conveniences that Aeroflot Airlines provides to its passengers for an easy journey.
• Mobile check-in you can check-in conveniently through the mobile check-in service on the mobile website and application. The service opens 24 hours before and lasts up to 45 minutes before the flight.
• Online check-in you can check-in from your office or home 24 hours to 45 minutes before the flight, sparing you the check-in time at the airport.
• Frequent Flyer bonus Aeroflot Bonus is a frequent flyer program where you can earn travel points with every flight, when flying in Business Class, etc. and redeem them whenever needed.
• Aeroflot private transfer service present at 630 worldwide airports includes meet & greet, luggage assistance, and free of charge waiting.
• Priority boarding and priority seat selection are sometimes possible. The privileges are only for Elite Plus Card holders and Gold Aeroflot Bonus Card.
• Aeroflot Airlines provides assistance and wheelchairs to passengers with disabilities and medical aid whenever required.
Q. Does Aeroflot Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. You will be contacted on the contact information that you provide during reservation.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Any information regarding flight delays, cancellation, or rescheduling is displayed on the official website or informed to the passengers upon inquiry.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an alert message regarding the flight status, you can log on to the official website of Aeroflot Airlines and check the status of the flight.
• Visit www.aeroflot.ru/ru-en/offices/free_numbers to get Aeroflot’s worldwide helpline numbers.
• Aeroflot responds to any queries through their official facebook page