Aerolineas Argentinas Airlines Flight Status
About Aerolíneas Argentinas
Argentina’s largest airline, Aerolíneas Argentinas, was formed in 1949 and operates from Aeroparque Jorge Newbery and Ministro Pistarini International Airport in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It has a sister company called Austral Líneas Aéreas. The airline became member of the SkyTeam Alliance in 2012, the first in South America. It carried approximately 1,150,000 passengers in January 2017, an increase of 7.1% over the same period in January 2016. The airline operates Boeing 737-700s and Boeing-800s on domestic and regional routes and Airbus A330s and Airbus A340 on intercontinental routes. Aerolíneas Argentinas received the 2007 South America’s Leading Airline awards for Business Class and has been nominated for the 2017 South America’s Leading Airline award.
Why should you choose Aerolíneas Argentinas?
Economy class passengers are provided with several facilities including a seat pitch of 32-34 inches, snack and beverage services, and blanks and pillows on long haul flights. You can enjoy world-class amenities in the Club Condor (business) class, including in-seat satellite phones, blanket and amenity kits, personal screens on A340s and A330s aircraft, and angled beds on A340s aircraft. Travelers with certain medical condition can request an extra seat on flights within Argentina and neighboring countries, such as Bolivia, Brazil, and Chile. Special dietary arrangements for passenger according to their medical, religious, or cultural need are provided. Free shuttle service between Ezeiza Airport and Jorge Newbery (Aeroparque) Airport or vice versa are also offered by the airline.
How do you check flight status for Aerolíneas Argentinas?
To check the status of any Aerolíneas Argentinas flight, log on to the official website of Aerolíneas Argentinas www.aerolineas.com.ar/. First you need to select Customer Services option from the airline’s home page. Then, select Flight Status and enter Flight Number and travel date. Information showing flight number, departure city/time, and arrival city/time will be displayed on your screen.
What does Aerolíneas Argentinas do in case of flight cancelation?
In case of a canceled flight, Aerolíneas Argentinas provides adequate compensation in cash and kind to its passengers. Some of these include the following:
• $600 in compensation for delays or cancellations of flights, and up to $1350 for overbooked flights.
• Rerouting to the pre-decided destination through some other flight as indicated by Aerolíneas Argentinas, depending on the availability of seats and the day you wish to fly.
Key routes of Aerolíneas Argentinas
Argentina to New York City, Argentina to Miami, Argentina to London, and Argentina to Los Angeles are some of the key routes of Aerolíneas Argentinas.
What are the benefits of booking with Aerolíneas Argentinas?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Aerolíneas Argentinas to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages, here are some of the significant ones:
• Aerolíneas Plus benefit program allows customers to earn miles by using the services of Aerolíneas Argentinas’ partner companies and the Aerolíneas Plus Program-affiliated credit cards.
• Web Check-in option gives you the freedom to check-in from the comfort of your house, office, or wherever you are.
• The airline allows passengers with physical disabilities to carry their wheelchair without any extra cost.
• The airline also provides bassinets for infants weighing not more than 10 kilograms.
• Special meals such as Indian, Kosher, and Muslim as per needs of guests.
• Aerolíneas Plus Platino, SkyTeam Elite Plus, and Club Cóndor programme members are provided with several benefits, such as priority check-in, priority at select immigration and security lines, and priority baggage drop-off.
• You can relax at Aerolineas Argentinas´s Salon Cóndor lounge located at Ezeiza International Airport´s Terminal C.
• The airline provides free of charge transportation services for you to travel to or from Jorge Newbery (Aeroparque) Airport in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Q. Does Aerolíneas Argentinas send out email and SMS about flight status?
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with Aerolíneas Argentinas through one of the following ways:
• Contact their Web Support throughout the week on their helpline number: 0810-222-86527.
• Get in touch with Aerolíneas Argentinas through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter.