AIR ALGERIE flight status
About Air Algerie
Air Algerie, launched in 1947, is the flag carrier of Algeria, and is headquartered at Algiers. Its main hub is located at Houari Boumedienne Airport, the international airport serving Algiers. Air Algérie operates 59 aircraft to 75 destinations, of which 32 are to domestic destinations, and 43 to international ones, across Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. Air Algerie is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization, since 1965, and of the African Airlines Association (AFRAA) since 1968.
Air Algerie has been rated as a 3-star airline by SKYTRAX, the global airline rating system, recognized as a global Benchmark of airline standards.
Why should you choose Air Algerie?
Air Algerie offers 3 travel classes – Economy, Business, and First Class. Economy offers a wide range of competitive fares, via their promotional offers. Enjoy refreshments, and a light meal, or pre-ordered special meals. Indulge in some duty-free shopping onboard, or/and relax with their in-flight entertainment options –movies, audio and video on-demand, TV, and games, in long-haul flights.
First and Business Class travelers can check in at the Premiere check-in desks, and enjoy additional services in the “Salon Premiere”, for relaxing or working. Onboard, enjoy gourmet meals and drinks. Special meals, such as Asian vegetarian, Hindu, children’s meal, low-protein, low-salt, gluten free, diabetic, fruit plate, etc. can be ordered 48 hours prior to departure.
How do you check flight status for Air Algerie?
To check flight status of any Air Algerie flight, go to the webpage of FlightStats, the flight data services and applications website, where you can check the flight status of any flight. Do the following:
• Log onto http://www.flightstats.com/go/Home/home.do
• Under Tools, select Flight Status
• Fill in the relevant information, By Flight, By Airport, or By Route.
• Click Search.
The Air Algerie website gives the schedules of all flights operated by it. You can view or download the Flight Schedule at: https://airalgerie.dz/en/plan-your-trip/flights-schedule/
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
In the event of a canceled flight, for passengers holding a valid reservation aboard Air Algerie, the airline will:
• Re-route your flight: you will be accommodated on the next available flight to your destination.
• Reimburse your ticket: if you do not wish to undertake your trip, you will receive a refund. If you are on a through flight, you will be reimbursed back to your source destination.
• Provide compensation: DZD 3000 on domestic flights, and DZD 4500 on international flights.
• Provide refreshments, hotel transfer, and hotel accommodation, in case of an overnight stay.
Key routes of Air Algerie
Algiers to Budapest, Algiers to Istanbul, Algiers to Geneva, Algiers to Beijing, Algiers to Toulouse, Algiers to Brussels, are some of the key routes of Air Algerie.
What are the benefits of booking with Air Algerie?
Air Algerie has several customer-friendly features that ensure you enjoy a hassle-free flight.
• Book online at the homepage of the airline: https://airalgerie.dz/en/ , by clicking on Book a Flight. You can view flight options, either by schedule or pricing. After viewing your flight and fare combinations, you can select your flight. You will then be asked for details such as -- name, number of travelers, etc., after which you can make your booking. Additionally, through Manage My Booking, you can choose your seat, opt for special meals, or request for special services, like a wheelchair.
• Online check-in is extremely simple through the main website of Air Algerie. You need to give your last name and enter your Booking Reference no. to use this facility.
• Visually impaired and hearing-impaired travelers will be given special assistance by Air Algerie staff, right from check-in till boarding. Unaccompanied minors from 4-15 years will be cared for by the staff, through departure to arrival, provided they carry valid documents, including parental authorization. Pets are allowed onboard, as per the regulations of the destination and departure airports.
• The airline offers special discounts through Typological fares, depending on the age and number of traveling passengers, and as per their travel itinerary.
• Chelia and Tahat are the airline’s Frequent Flyers Programs, which allow you to automatically upgrade your flight, with preferred seat selection, extra baggage, and other amenities.
You can contact Customer Care Center at Air Algérie, at the following numbers:
• Algeria - Accessible 7 days a week: +213 21 98 63 63
• France - Accessible 7 days a week: +33 1 76 54 40 00