About Air Arabia
Air Arabia Airline is the first and largest Low Cost Carrier of the Middle East and North Africa. Having been established in 2003, the airline has its main hubs at the Sharjah International Airport in Sharjah in UAE, Mohamed V International Airport in Casablanca, Morocco, and Borg El Arab International Airport in Alexandria, Egypt. It operates flights to over 120 destinations in the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and Europe. In 2015, Air Arabia won the ‘Best Low Cost Carrier in the Middle East’ Skytrax award and the ‘Best Low Cost Airline’ award at the Aviation Business Awards, in addition to other honors.
Why should you choose Air Arabia?
Air Arabia is a well-known low-cost airline that offers cheap flights to places, comfortable seats, spacious cabins, and many in-flight convenience and entertainment options. You can enjoy multi-cuisine delicacies through the onboard catering services, from snacks to main-course meals. You can pre-order your meals or call the Air Arabia Call Center to order them. You can shop for accessories, perfumes, sweets, etc. from Air Arabia’s onboard duty-free shopping catalog. The in-flight TV programs, the ‘Fun Onboard’ program, and more will keep you entertained throughout the flight.
How do you check flight status for Air Arabia?
Log on to the official website of Air Arabia, www.airarabia.com to check Air Arabia PNR status
• Navigate to the Plan tab on the homepage and navigate down to the Flight Schedule option under Booking With Us.
• Click on the Flights tab.
• Enter the flight information and click on Book Now.
• To view monthly flights, under Flight Schedules, choose the source and destination countries and the destination airport. Select the month and click on Submit.
What should you do in case of flight cancellation?
In case a flight is canceled, the passengers are notified in advance and an alternative flight is arranged or a refund is issued.
Key routes of Air Arabia
Sharjah to Kathmandu, Sharjah to Dammam, Sharjah to Muscat, Sharjah to Al-Najaf, and Alexandria to Sharjah are some of the key routes of Air Arabia.
What are the benefits of booking with Air Arabia?
Traveling by Air Arabia offers you a wide range of benefits. These include:
• The online check-in facility opens 12 hours before departure and lets you check-in from the official website of Air Arabia. The online check-in opens 24 hours prior to departure if you are traveling from Sharjah.
• City check-in (only in Sharjah, Dubai, and Ras Al Khaimah) lets you check-in your baggage in the city check-in centers, 24 hours to 4 hours before the flight.
• Air Arabia offers coach services that run between the Sharjah International Airport and a few locations in Dubai, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi and Ras Al Khaimah.
• There are seat preference options and a free hand baggage allowance of 10 kg.
• You can earn points through Airewards, Air Arabia’s loyalty program, on pre-booked flights, pre-selected meals, baggage allowance, etc. and enjoy many benefits.
• Porter service, assistance and guidance through dedicated check-in and immigration counters, and access to business class lounges are some services that you can book and utilize at the Sharjah Airport.
• In case you cancel your ticket, instead of issuing a refund, Air Arabia holds the amount in the form of Air Arabia Credit after deducting the cancellation charges, allowing you to use this amount on your future flights.
You are allowed to carry a standard-sized baggage for children less than 2 years of age.
Air Arabia FAQs:
Q. Does Air Arabia send out email and SMS about flight status?
Yes. In case a flight is delayed, the passengers are notified via e-mail or SMS. Air Arabia
also sends an e-mail when a flight booking is confirmed.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
Alert messages regarding flight status
are sent out when a flight is canceled or delayed.
Q. What information will Air Arabia flight status alert contain?
A.Flight status alerts contain information about the delays or cancellation of flights.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
If you do not receive an alert message, you can contact Air Arabia
by other ways.
• Contact Air Arabia’s call center any time of the day. Visit www.airarabia.com/en/call-centre or www.airarabia.com/en/office-locations for the helpline numbers (24 hours service) and more information.
• You can send an e-mail through Contact Us from the official website.