Air Astana Flight Status
About Air Astana
Air Astana, with its primary hub at Almaty in Kazakhstan, is the main airline company of the Republic of Kazakhstan. It came into
existence in 2001. Within a span of 16 years, the airline is successfully catering to travelers across 60 domestic and international
routes with its 31 state-of-the-art aircrafts. In 2016, it served close to 3.7 million passengers. In 2017, for the sixth year in a
row, Skytrax World Airline Awards has recognized Air Astana as the “Best Airline in Central Asia and India”.
Why should you choose Air Astana?
Known for its world class service, Air Astana prioritizes its guests over everything else. Gourmet dishes prepared primarily from
traditional ingredients are served to passengers across economy and business class. The airline takes special efforts to meet the
requirements of travelers wanting any specific diet such as a diabetic diet, vegetarian diet, and a low-calorie meal. People on long-
haul flights also have the option to choose their preferred beverages from an assorted collection.
To ensure your flight remains fun-filled, the aircrafts are equipped with KCTVs, which let you watch your favorite movie or TV series.
Kid-friendly channels are also available for the children to have a good time. You can opt to listen to some good numbers from the
music collection that the airline offers.
For guests waiting for a flight, Air Astana provides comfortable lounges, where you can relax and unwind. A number of airports
including Amsterdam, Bangkok, Dubai, and London have these lounges available. In addition, Air Astana boasts of its improving
operational efficiency, thanks to its on-time performance. In 2017, till date, it has had an average of 86.8% flights running on
How do you check flight status for Air Astana?
To check the status of any Air Astana flight, log on to the official website of Air Astana www.airastana.com.
• Click on Flight Information on the homepage.
• Select the From and To destinations from the dropdown list and select your date of travel.
• Click Check Status.
The scheduled departure and arrival times of the particular Air Astana flights for the specified date will be displayed on your
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight for reasons within Air Astana’s control, the airline offers the following options:
Rebooks or reroutes passengers onto another Air Astana flight.
• In case the new fare of the flight is lesser than the original fare, Air Astana refunds the difference to the passenger.
• In case the new fare is higher than the original fare, the airlines bears the extra cost.
Offers free of cost refreshments, depending on the time that the passengers are required to wait before boarding the next available
• Snacks and beverages are served for a delay of 2 to 4 hours.
• Meals are served for a delay of 4 to 10 hours.
• Hotel accommodations and transport facilities, if required, are arranged, in case of a delay of more than 10 hours.
Which are the key routes of Air Astana?
Almaty to Astana, Almaty to
Istanbul, and Almaty to Moscow
are a few key routes of Air Astana.
What are the benefits of booking with Air Astana?
Air Astana makes flying a memorable experience for its guests through the personalized care that it takes and the amenities that it
• Convenient web check-in facilities are made available for all flights from 30 hours upto 1 hour prior to the scheduled
• Guests are allowed to select seats according to their preference, while doing an online check-in.
• Patients with limited mobility are offered special assistance by the airline staff. In case you have your own wheelchairs, you
can tag them along with your check-in baggage. Else, you can get in touch with the Air Astana Special Services desk to provide you
with a wheelchair or a stretcher, as the need be, at the airport.
FAQs on Air Astana Flight Status :
Q. Does Air Astana send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. No, Air Astana does not send out flight status-related emails or SMS alerts to its passengers.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. Get in touch with Air Astana’s customer care team through one of the following methods:
• Click on About Us, navigate to Contact Us, and click on Call Centre. Call up their 24/7 call center numbers.
• Fill in the contact form under the Call Centre tab of the Contact Us page and click Send to get in touch with the customer