AIR AUSTRAL flight status
About Air Austral Airlines
Air Austral was established in December 1974 and was the first commercial airline of Reunion. It was then named as Reunion Air Services (RAS). Currently, this French airline operates under the name of Air Austral with its headquarters at Roland Garros Airport in Reunion, France. It offers scheduled flight services to several destinations in Metropolitan France, Europe, Asia, South Africa, Thailand, and many others.
Why should you choose Air Austral Airlines?
Air Austral complies with the demanding standards in the airline industry and offers its passengers top-notch facilities and services. Expect nothing but quality and excellence while onboard. Air Austral offers a wide selection of meals, including appetizers, entrée, main course, and dessert, served for dinner/lunch. Breakfast includes a hot dish, pressed fruit juice, cheese, bread, pastries, tea, and coffee. Enjoy champagne and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, while flying with Air Austral Airline.
The aircraft boast of comfortable seats which can be tilted up to 116 degrees, and is fitted with LED seat lights. You can also book an extra berth to travel comfortably. Also, Wi-Fi internet connection, travel kit, individual touch screen loaded with latest and classic movies, shows, 3D games, magazines, and newspapers are also available to keep the passengers entertained.
How do you check flight status for Air Austral Airlines?
To check the flight status of any Air Austral Airline, you need to log on to www.air-austral.com.
Select ‘Flight Schedule’ option available on the homepage.
In the pop-up window, enter route (origin and destination).
Enter flight number and select airport from the drop-down menu.
Select the date and choose Arriving or Departing option and click on search.
You will be re-routed to a new page, on which all the details of your flight like date, departure/arrival, and time will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of flight cancellation, Air Austral Airline offers its passengers best alternatives available. Some of the alternatives are as follows:
• When the passengers are informed about the cancellation of flight, information on other traveling choices are offered.
• Carrying the passenger by the original air carrier with the earliest available flight or on the following day, subject to availability of seat.
• Offers re-routing with the original or another airline at the earliest available flight, subject to availability of seats.
• Provides compensation in accordance with the fare rules.
Key routes of Air Austral Airlines
Reunion to Metropolitan France, Reunion to Spain, and Reunion to Thailand are some of the key routes of Air Austral Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Air Austral Airlines?
With Air Austral Airlines, you can say goodbye to your traveling woes, as it offers some very unique and innovative services to its passengers. Some of them are listed below:
• Extra Comfortable Bed - On the new Boeing 777-300er aircraft, get the comfort of a bed while traveling. Sleeping is now possible onboard as the 3 seats are convertible into a bunk of 1 meter 50 inch. For extra comfort, a pillow top mattress and extra special belts are provided.
• Wi-Fi Connection - Check your emails, chat, and browse the internet with the onboard Wi-Fi service offered to all the passengers. Connect your mobile, tablet, and laptop by making a payment through a link via Visa, AMEX, and MasterCard.
• Extra Berth - Sit comfortably by booking an extra berth before boarding the aircraft. The extra berth is available for only able-bodied passengers, keeping in mind safety requirements.
• Airport Lounges - Spend your waiting time relaxing at the exclusive Guetali Lounge and Admiral’s club at Saint-Denis Roland Garros Airport and Paris Airport.
Q. Does Air Austral Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Air Austral informs you about any changes in its scheduled flight schedule by an email or text messages.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive any email or SMS on your flight status from Air Austral Airlines, you can get in touch through following way:
For any query, get in touch with the call center representatives at 0 825 013 012.