Air Corsica Flight Status
About Air Corsica
Air Corsica is a regional French airline with its hub at Ajaccio Napolean Bonaparte Airport in Ajaccio, Corsica, France. Established
in 1989 as Compagnie Corse Mediterranee, the airline has its other hubs at Figari Sud-Corse Airport, Bastia - Poretta Airport, and Calvi - Sainte-Catherine
Airport. The airline has carried over 28 million passengers starting from its first flight in 1990 and currently carries over 2
million passengers a year. With a fleet size of around 11 aircraft, the airline serves around 31 routes out of which 15 are regular
lines and 16 are seasonal routes. Air Corsica flies over 25,000 annual flights and around 800 flights per day during peak seasons.
Why should you choose Air Corsica?
Air Corsica offers a cost-effective and safe service to its passengers. A variety of beverages are offered in-flight including
Corsican natural mineral water, tea, coffee, fruit juice (apple, orange or tomato), chocolate, and cappuccino. They also provide their
monthly magazine, ARIA, containing the latest news from the company and the daily newspaper Corse Matin on all their flights. The staff of the airline also provides you with pillows, blankets, and refreshing wipes for making your
How do you check flight status for Air Corsica?
To know the flight status for the flights of Air Corsica, log on to their official website at https://www.aircorsica.com/billet-avion/suivi-de-nos-vols.html
• Enter the flight number and select the date of departure.
• Click on the VIEW FLIGHT STATUS button. The flight
status will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
Air Corsica provides necessary support to the passengers in case of any flight cancellation without any delay. Some of the facilities
provided by the airline are:
• The passenger can cancel the ticket and full refund will be provided by the airline.
• Rebooking in another carrier at the earliest under similar conditions.
• Transportation in carriers or any other means of transport in certain conditions of cancellations or delays.
Key routes of Air Corsica
Ajjacio to Marseille Provence, Ajjacio to Charles de Gaulle/Roissy, Ajjacio to Paris, and Ajjacio to Basle-Mulhouse are some of the
key routes of Air Corsica.
What are the benefits of booking with Air Corsica?
Air Corsica offers a host of benefits to make the journey comfortable for travelers of all ages. Here are some of the important
• Special Assistance: Air Corsica provides assistance and care to passengers needing support that must be requested at least 48
hours prior to the journey. Unaccompanied children, passengers with reduced mobility, passengers with infants, and pregnant women are
well guided till they reach their destination.
• Group Booking: The Pro Space Service of Air Corsica provides a specific discounted rate and special reservation services to
passengers traveling in a group. A group as per the airline is where more than nine passengers are traveling together.
• Flying Blue: Is the loyalty program of the airline. By joining the program, you earn miles and points from Air Corsica and more
than 100 partners. The miles are credited to your Flying Blue account and you can earn several rewards and facilities and can also
redeem it for a premium ticket in the future.
Q. Does Air Corsica send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Air Corsica sends out emails or SMS alerts about the status of their flights.
Q. What information will Air Corsica flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Air Corsica will keep you informed about any delay in your flight, cancellation of your
flight, or any other change in the original flight schedule.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
In case you don’t receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can get in touch with Air Corsica through one of the
• Contact their Web Support from 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week at 0825 35 35 35.
• Get in touch through their social media pages of