Air Dolomiti Airlines Flight Status
About Air Dolomiti Airlines
Air Dolomiti is a regional airline of Italy that started operations in 1991. The airline was established to operate flights to
destinations in Italy and others in Europe. In 2003, Lufthansa bought this airline and made it its Italian branch. Presently, Air
Dolomiti serves main airports of Germany with around 370 flights to Munich, weekly. Air Dolomiti’s operating base is the Munich Airport. Having a fleet size of
11, it uses Embraer 195 aircraft for its fleet. Air China, All
Nippon Airways, Lufthansa, and United Airlines have a code-sharing partnership with Air Dolomiti.
Why should you choose Air Dolomiti Airlines?
One reason for traveling by Air Dolomiti is the range of services that it offers to its passengers of all travel classes. In the
Business Class, passengers are served meals with top-quality cutlery. The food served on this travel class includes continental
breakfast, afternoon snacks, desserts, cold drinks, and high-quality wines. The passengers can order special meals free-of-charge 24
hours before departure. Passengers traveling in Economy Class are offered refresher towels, snacks, hot and cold drinks,
The In-flight Entertainment System of Air Dolomiti offers you a large amount of content free-of-cost for onboard entertainment.
Newspapers, videos, mini games, and music can be chosen from a wide collection of the same. The airline also offers free Wi-Fi
Air Dolomiti takes care of the needs of passengers with reduced mobility and other disabilities. The passengers can travel with
personal wheelchairs and guide dogs, provided they specify this during reservation. Through the UMNR service, Air Dolomiti provides
assistance to unaccompanied children aged between 5 and 11 years.
How do you check flight status for Air Dolomiti Airlines?
To check the flight status of Air Dolomiti, log on to the following website:
www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do. The flight
status can be looked up by flight, by airport, or by route.
• To search By Flight, enter the airline name, flight number, and journey date and click on Search.
• To search By Airport, enter the airport name, departure date, airline name, and time period and click on Search.
• To search By Route, enter the departure and arrival airports and the journey date. Click on Search.
You will be redirected to a page displaying the flight status with flight number, departure time, status, and other details.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
If a flight is canceled, the passengers can choose from the following options provided by the airline.
• The passengers can choose to be rerouted to the destination at the earliest.
• The passengers can choose to be rerouted to the destination on a later date under comparable travel conditions.
• The passengers can request a refund of the ticket and return to the first point of departure.
Key routes of Air Dolomiti Airlines
Some key routes of Air Dolomiti are Munich to Bologna, Munich to Florence, Munich to Verona, Munich to Venice, and Munich to
What are the benefits of booking with Air Dolomiti Airlines?
• Passengers with a Business Class ticket and those who are members of the frequent flyer program are allowed access to Business
Lounge at Munich Airport.
• Online check-in service opens 23 hours before departure. The service enables the passengers to check in easily in less
• The airline arranges charter flights to domestic and sometimes international destinations when required by its clients.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can contact Air Dolomiti for any information regarding flight schedules on the following contact details.
• Call on +39 045 2886140 and on +49 089 97580497 if you are calling from Germany.
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The service is available from 8:30 AM to 8 PM Monday to Friday and 9 AM to 5 PM on Saturday and Sunday.