Air Europa Flight Status
About Air Europa
Air Europa is an airline company owned by the Globalia tourism group, headquartered in Llucmajor, Majorca, Spain. It was the first private airline to operate scheduled domestic and international flights in Spain. Its focused cities include Barcelona Airport and Palma de Mallorca Airport. The airline was established in 1986, and over the years incorporated several aircrafts, such as Boeing 737 Next Generation, B737-800s, and Boeing 787s into its fleet. It joined the SkyTeam Alliance in September 2007 and now provides services to 1,052 destinations across the globe together with 20 member airlines, such as Air France, China Airlines, and Delta Airlines. Air Europa has received the 2017 Onboard Hospitality Awards for the best innovation in in-flight catering.
Why should you choose Air Europa?
Air Europa’s Business Class offers several facilities to its guests, including flatbed seats, height-adjustable headrests, and power port to charge laptops or other devices. Travelers with Full J and C Class tickets can choose to take a chauffeur-driven luxury car to arrive at the airport from their home. Passengers traveling in the economy class can enjoy comfortable and good spaces between seats. Air Europa's Gusto+ menu includes freshly cooked food options. The airline offers free menu on transatlantic flights according to the needs of its guests. On-board entertainment options for passengers include national and international newspaper, magazines, movies, music, television programs, and documentaries. Passengers can enjoy in-flight Wi-Fi facility to access social networks or to check emails.
How do you check flight status for Air Europa?
To check the status of any Air Europa flight, log on to the official website of Air Europa https://www.aireuropa.com/en/flights.
• Click on Flight Info on the airline’s homepage.
• Enter departure and arrival city or flight number.
• The scheduled arrival and departure times will be displayed on your screen.
What does Air Europa do in case of flight cancelation?
In case of a canceled flight, Air Europa provides adequate compensation in cash and kind to its passengers. Some of these include the following:
• Rerouting to the pre-decided destination through some other flight as indicated by Air Europa, depending on the availability of seats and the day you wish to fly.
• Option to receive a reimbursement for the canceled flight.
Key routes of Air Europa
Madrid to Buenos Aires, Madrid to Rome, Madrid to Amsterdam, Madrid to Frankfurt, and Madrid to Munich are some of the key routes of Air Europa.
What are the benefits of booking with Air Europa?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Air Europa to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages, here are some of the significant ones:
• Club Business passengers are offered personalized assistance, including an exclusive phone line, medical assistance and repatriation, reimbursement for delays, and assistance with baggage incidents.
• Air Europa Business passengers can relax at the VIP lounge at the departure and connecting airports.
• Air Europa SUMA loyalty programme allows its members to earn miles on flights taken with SkyTeam airlines and offers exclusive fares based on the availability in the travel class selected by passengers.
• Special arrangements for pregnant women and passengers with special needs.
• Free meal on transatlantic flights and in Business Class on medium-haul flights, with variety of options such as Hindu vegetarian meal, Kosher meal, and Jain meal.
• Convenient web-check in options.
Q. Does Air Europa send out email and SMS about flight status?
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with Air Europa through one of the following ways:
• Contact their Web Support throughout the week on their helpline number: 0034 911 401 501.
• Get in touch with Air Europa through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter . The airline team will help you with your queries.