Air Madagascar Flight Status
About Air Madagascar
Air Madagascar, which was established in 1962 as Madair, is the flag carrier of the island republic of Madagascar, and is
headquartered at Antananarivo, Madagascar. Its main hub is located at Ivato International Airport in Antananarivo.
Air Madagascar operates 9 aircraft to 17 international destinations, in Asia, Europe, Africa, and other island destinations in the
Indian Ocean. It has codeshare agreements with few airlines. It also has a vibrant domestic network.
Why should you choose Air Madagascar?
Air Madagascar offers 3 travel classes – Economy, Premium Economy, and Business Class. Travel Economy or Ylang has 224 seats, with
great offers on fares. Premium Economy, called Vanilla, has seats with power sockets, orientable reading lamps, and noise reducing
Business class travelers can enjoy the Air Madagascar Baobab service, with priority baggage handling, reclining seat-beds, storage
space, and 16/9 15" wide screens. Stay connected with SATCOM technology onboard.
Relax with in-flight entertainment onboard the A340, with selections from movies, music, and games. On economy, you have VOD (video on
demand). Indulge in some online shopping through Sofitrans Duty Free, which is available on long-haul flights. Choose the items you
need from the catalogue in the in-flight magazine.
Business Class travelers can avail the special Air Madagascar lounge at Antananarivo Airport, the Air France lounge at Roissy-CDG (Paris), and the Cezzane lounge at Marseilles-Provence airport.
How do you check flight status for Air Madagascar?
To check the flight status of any Air Madagascar flight, go
to the homepage at: http://www.airmadagascar.com/en
• Select the tab Flight and Booking. Then, select Flight Schedules.
• Find your flight by filling in the departure and arrival airports and travel dates.
• Select Search.
The flight schedule as well as the current flight status will be shown on the screen.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In the event of a canceled flight, for passengers holding a valid reservation aboard Air Madagascar, the airline will:
• Arrange a replacement flight, no later than the next day.
• Taxi transfer to a hotel, in case of staying over, with refreshments and meals.
Key routes of Air Madagascar
Antananarivo to Paris, Antananarivo to Marseille, Antananarivo to Guangzhou, Antananarivo to Bangkok, Antananarivo to Nairobi,
Antananarivo to Johannesburg, and Antananarivo to Dzaoudzi are some of the key routes of Air Madagascar.
What are the benefits of booking with Air Madagascar?
Air Madagascar has several customer-friendly features to ensure that you have a comfortable flight. Some are listed below:
• Air Madagascar offers great value for your money with different fare offers. They provide concessions for senior citizens,
young people, and children. Check them out under Booking and Fares under the tab Flight and Booking on their official
• Book online at the homepage of the airline: http://www.airmadagascar.com/en by filling in the source and destination airports,
date of journey, class of travel, and other details. By clicking Search, you can view different fares and cheap flights. Through
Manage My Booking, you have access to seat and meal selection and luggage options.
• If you book a round ticket to international destinations via Air Madagascar, then the airline offers a 30-50 % discount on its
domestic flights. Their frequent flyer program is Namako.
• Check-in can be done at the airport counters, with options for family and group check-in.
• The airline’s Group Travel Service offers reduced fares for groups of friends, clubs, study tours, etc. Children between 5 and
11 years of age can avail the Unaccompanied Minor Service, with children’s tickets. While booking, disabled passengers can inform the
airline about the services required. There is special seating for them and guide dogs are allowed in the cabin, for the visually
impaired. Pets are allowed onboard, in cabins (in cages), and in the hold, as per the regulations of the destination and departure
Q. Does Air Madagascar send out email and SMS about flight status?
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can contact the airline for flight schedule related enquiries at:
• Madagascar: Tel: (+261) 20 22 510 00
• Open from Monday to Friday: 7.30-18.00 hours.
• For more contact details, you can log onto: