Air Malta Airlines Flight Status
About Air Malta Airlines
An airline of the Maltese island, Air Malta has its hub at Malta International Airport. The airline connects Malta to over 35 major cities across countries. Starting operations from 1st April 1974, Air Malta Airlines caters to millions of passengers on an annual basis to London, Rome, Paris, and several other destinations. In 2015, for the fifth consecutive year, Air Malta has been regarded as one of the ‘Best Regional Airlines in Europe’ category at Skytrax World Airline Awards.
Why should you choose Air Malta Airlines?
Discovering world-class service and Mediterranean hospitality at the Air Malta flights, the passengers get their much deserving break with a relaxing journey. Their services include complimentary snacks and drinks to Economy Class passengers. All the passengers are also given the Sky Bar Menu offering a wide-selection of food and beverages. Air Malta launched Sky Kids that is specially designed for in-flight entertainment of young children.
Business Class passengers are offered hot or cold meals as per preference and they also have different types of special meals for children and passengers with dietary regulations. Drinks of a wide-range including beer and champagne are complimentary for the business class passengers. Conferences can be arranged for business class passengers on request and necessary requirements can be met.
How do you check flight status for Air Malta Airlines?
• Flight status can be checked using Flight Stats, by entering the flight number, the airport, or the routes.
• For the By Flight option, enter the Airline name, flight number, and departure date. Click on Search. The arrival time, departure time, and arrival gate number will be displayed.
• For the By Airport option, enter the Airport name, date, and time period. Click on Search. The destination, airline name, departure time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
• For the By Route option, enter the departure airport, arrival airport name, and date. Click on Search. The airline name, departure time, arrival time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In cases of flight cancellations by the airline, several provisions in cash and kind are offered to the passengers in the best possible manner. Some of them include:
• Rebooking of the ticket at the earliest opportunity.
• Rebooking at the date of your convenience.
• Meals and refreshments during the waiting period.
• Two telefax, fax messages, emails, or telephones.
• Hotel accommodation in case of longer waiting time for a day or more according to the requirement.
• Transportation from the airport to the place of accommodation.
Key routes of Air Malta Airlines
Malta to Paris, Malta to Rome, and Malta to London are some of the key routes of Air Malta Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Air Malta Airlines?
Air Malta endeavors for excellence customer service and comfort. It has many services and amenities dedicated to its passengers. Some of them include:
• Web check-in: Online check-in opens 24 hours before departure and closes 2 hours prior to departure, helping you to check in at home or on the go and you can head straight to the departure at the airport.
• Select your Favorite Seat: Select a window seat or the seat with extra legroom free of charge at the time of booking on most of the routes.
• Flypass Membership: At no extra cost, you can avail extra miles by being a member of the Flypass and these can be redeemed for free flights to various destinations.
• Lounge Services: Enjoy the luxury and comfort at the ‘La Valette’ Lounge that offers a huge variety of complimentary alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic drinks, snacks, free Wi-Fi, power pots, magazines and newspaper, and a quiet ambience to work and relax.
Q. Does Air Malta send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Air Malta sends free emails and SMS alerts about the status of their flights.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Air Malta notifies its passengers about any change in the original flight schedules as and when it occurs.
Q. What information will Air Malta Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. Air Malta status alerts contain information regarding flight confirmations, flight delays, change in gates, cancellations, or any other changes in the booked itinerary.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case Air Malta does not send any SMS text alert or email, you can get in touch with the airline through any of the below mentioned ways:
• Call the Customer Contact Centre at +356 21 662 211. The opening hours are from 09.00 to 18.00 for Monday to Friday and from 09.00 to 13.00 for Saturday and Sunday.
• You can Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Get in touch through their social pages on Facebook or Twitter.