Air Manas Airlines Flight Status
About Air Manas Airlines
Air Manas is based in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and operates under the brand name Pegasus Asia since 2013. The airline’s main base is at
Manas International Airport and a secondary hub is located at the Osh Airport in Kyrgyzstan. The focused cities of the carrier include
Moscow Domodedovo Airport and Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport. It was founded in Bishkek in 2006 and Turkish Pegasus Airlines bought 49% of Air Manas in June 2012. The airline fleet includes Boeing 737-800 and Boeing 737-400. It
owns certified aviation-technical base for the maintenance of aircraft. Air Manas operates both domestic and international flights to several destinations across the world, including Osh, Bishkek, India, Turkey, and
Russia. It was awarded the ISO 9001: 2008 of Quality Management Systems international certificate in November 2014.
Why should you choose Air Manas Airlines?
Passengers can purchase online tickets for Air Manas’s flights, make cancellations, and change routes. The airline offers discounted
tickets on selected routes from time to time, such as Autumn-Winter Schedule Flights Sales. Travelers can carry luggage weighing up to
20 kilograms for international flights and 15 kilograms for domestic flights. The airline allows passengers to carry baby carrycot,
collapsible wheelchair, and magazines onboard without any extra charges. Passengers can purchase food and water onboard.
How do you check flight status for Air Manas Airlines?
Flight status can be checked using
• For the By Flight option, enter the Airline name, flight number, and departure date. Click on Search. The arrival time,
departure time, and arrival gate number will be displayed.
• For the By Airport option, enter the Airport name, date, and time period. Click on Search. The destination, airline name,
departure time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
• For the By Route option, enter the departure airport name, arrival airport name, and date. Click on Search. The airline name,
departure time, arrival time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
What does Air Manas Airlines do in case of flight cancelation?
In case of a canceled flight, Air Manas
Airlines provides adequate compensation in cash and kind to its passengers. Some of these include the following:
• Food and refreshments if the flight is delayed for more than 3 hours.
• Rerouting to the pre-decided destination through some other flight as indicated by Condor Airlines, depending on the
availability of seats and the day you wish to fly.
• The airline does not pay any compensation for long delays.
Key routes of Air Manas Airlines
Kyrgyzstan to Delhi, Kyrgyzstan to Perm, Kyrgyzstan to Istanbul, Kyrgyzstan to Moscow, Kyrgyzstan to Chelyabinsk, Kyrgyzstan to
Yekaterinburg, and Kyrgyzstan to Novosibirsk are some of the key routes of Air Manas Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Air Manas Airlines?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Air Manas Airlines to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages, here are some of
the significant ones:
• Special arrangements for transporting pets (only cats and dogs) in pet carriers in the cabin.
• The airline allows visually impaired passengers to travel with a guide dog.
• Passengers can pre-order meal up to 24 hours prior to departure of the flight.
• Passengers can purchase online tickets through the airline website using Visa and Master Card credit cards.
• The airline’s Pegasus Plus frequent-flyer program allows members to earn points on purchases made on tickets, meal, and seat
• Travelers can pre-select their seats while purchasing the ticket.
• Unaccompanied minors are escorted to the flight by the airline’s ground staff before the scheduled departure of the flight and
then handed to the flight crew.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with Air Manas Airlines through one of the following ways:
• Contact their Web Support throughout the week on their helpline number: +996 (312) 56-40-40 (Kyrgyzstan), +7 (968) 046-92-89
(Moscow), +91 22 6731 3080 (Delhi), and +91 22 6731 3080 (Mumbai). You can also mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Get in touch with Air Manas Airlines through fax on +996 (312) 97-68-93.
• Get in touch with the airline through their Facebook page.