Air Mauritius Flight Status
About Air Mauritius
Air Mauritius, the flag carrier airline of Mauritius, is the fourth largest carrier in Sub-Saharan Africa. It was established in June
1967 and has its main hub at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport.
Air Mauritius was awarded the ‘2011 Indian Ocean Leading Airline Prize’ making it the seventh year in a row to get this award. It has
been rated 4 stars by Skytrax making it one of the top 40 airlines in the world.
Why should you choose Air Mauritius?
Air Mauritius provides state-of-the-art equipment to its customers which are maintained on a regular basis. It offers sumptuous
cuisine which is inspired from Mauritius as well as delicacies around the world. Special meal requests can also be made on the basis
of dietary, medical, or religious needs. Whether you want to catch up on a movie, a TV show, listen to soothing music or play some
games, there is something for everyone’s choice. The passengers can also enjoy duty-free shopping on-board or read the in-flight
If you are traveling in Air Mauritius Business Class, special check-in counters at the airport are available for you. Enjoy
personalized cabin service and the lie-flat seats which are adjusted by a remote control. High digital quality multilingual movies and
latest international albums are available for you.
How do you check flight status for Air Mauritius?
To check the status of an Air Mauritius flight, log on to the official website of Air Mauritius
• Choose the country you are in.
• Navigate to the Booking tab and click on Flight Status.
• You can search either by arrivals or departures. Enter the carrier, Arrival or Departure city, Flight number (optional), Date,
and click on Search.
• A screen will appear which will display Arrival and Departure City, Flight number, Scheduled arrival time, Actual arrival time,
and Arrival status.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case a flight is canceled or Air Mauritius fails to operate a flight on schedule, it compensates its passengers accordingly. Some
of the options available to the travelers include:
• Transport the passenger to the pre-decided destination through some other flight as indicated by Air Mauritius, depending on
the availability of seats or extend the validity period of the ticket
• Reroute the passengers through their carrier or another carrier or by some mutually agreed means and class to the destination
shown on the ticket.
• Make a refund in accordance with the rules.
Key routes of Air Mauritius
Mauritius to London, Mauritius to Mumbai, Mauritius to Durban, Mauritius to Singapore, and Mauritius to Beijing are some of the key
routes of Air Mauritius.
What are the benefits of booking with Air Mauritius?
Air Mauritius offers a host of facilities to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages. Here are some of the significant
• Child-friendly amenities – For passengers traveling with children, assistance can be provided on prior request. Cots are
available for infants. These need to be booked at the earliest.
• Facilities for passengers with reduced mobility – For the elderly or those with reduced mobility, the crew and staff strive to
make the journey as convenient as possible. Also, senior citizens or patients can ask for specific meal types, depending on any
particular diet that they may follow.
• Seat selection – Travelers can opt to book their seats in advance during reservations. Seats can also be booked during the time
of online check-in for the flight.
• Lounges for relaxation – There are lounges available for passengers. These are free for business class passengers. Others can
access them at a fee. Facilities such as books, television, Wi-Fi, children’s play area as well as a bar and buffet is provided to the
Q. Does Air Mauritius send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. No, Air Mauritius does not send out free emails and SMS alerts about the status of their flights. But if the phone number is registered, the airlines sometimes do try to contact the travelers if there
is any change in the flight schedule.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with Air Mauritius through one of the following ways:
• Contact their Customer Support helpline number: +91 22 6193 9898.
• Get in touch with Air Mauritius through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter .Their teams are available 24/7 to
help travelers with any travel-related query.