Air New Zealand Airlines Flight Status
About Air New Zealand Airlines
Starting operations since April 1940, the Air New Zealand is the flag carrier of New Zealand. Its main hub is in Auckland and presently it has scheduled flights to more than 31 international and 21 domestic destinations across 19 countries. Air New Zealand is a member of the Star Alliance since 1999 and with more than 100 aircraft, has been providing its services to more than 15 million passengers a year. The airline has been bestowed with numerous prestigious awards and recognitions. Some recent awards in 2016 include the best airline of the year by AirlineRatings.com, World’s Best Premium Economy Class – SkyTrax World Airline Awards, and International Airline of the Year – Roy Morgan Customer Satisfaction Awards.
Why should you choose Air New Zealand Airlines?
Air New Zealand provides you with the best of service quality with their unique kiwi experience from the moment you deal with them. It has started several low-cost flying options, mainly to Tasman and the Pacific with their “Seats to Suit” services. Their domestic flights have excellent service, seats, and also provide additional drinks and snacks on-board. Several in-flight magazines such as ‘Kia Ora’ keeps you updated on the current affairs and its in-flight entertainment system in addition to offering a range of entertainment options of movies and shows has Seat Chat, shopping, location check, and many other options acting as a mobile/tab.
Air New Zealand is known for its punctuality and has been awarded several times for its timeliness. Its business class arrangements include luxurious lie-flat beds, Kiwi renowned chefs, complimentary drinks, and a host of other premium services for a journey that leaves you refreshed.
How do you check flight status for Air New Zealand Airlines?
The flight status of Air New Zealand Airlines can be easily checked by going to the official website at https://www.airnewzealand.com/arrivals-and-departures
• Enter the airport you are travelling to or travelling from.
• Check the option of Arrivals into or Departures from accordingly.
• Check the box at the right to know the details of the present 24 hours or for the coming days and search to know your flight details.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
Air New Zealand provides support in every way possible through compensation in cash and kind in case of flight cancellation by the airline. Some of the provisions include:
• Information at the earliest way possible about the cancellation.
• Help in rebooking in the next possible way in the same airline or via their partner airlines.
• Food and accommodation to the passengers in case of delay in booking.
• Transportation from the airport to the accommodation.
• Information to the relatives via phone calls or mail about the matter.
• Refunding in case of cancellation of the journey.
Key routes of Air New Zealand Airlines
Auckland to Los Angeles, Auckland to Sydney, Auckland to Christchurch, and Auckland to Wellington are some of the most popular routes of Air New Zealand Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Air New Zealand Airlines?
• Online check-in: With the option of web check-in, you can check-in anywhere and everywhere for domestic or international planes.
• Services for the needy: Assistance with wheelchairs, special meals as per dietary regulations, taking care of the elderly, safety assistants, and airport services are also provided for travel to reach your destination on request.
• Services for Unaccompanied Children: Airband, a hand band by the airline to children travelling alone notifies their relatives about their location and safety and it also provides full assistance that also include pick up and drop facilities to the kids.
• Air New Zealand Lounges: Lounges at various airports as well as of the partner airlines offer various services to relax and rejuvenate with their barista coffee, bars, showers, wines, luxury, and refreshment options.
Q. Does Air New Zealand Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Air New Zealand Airlines sends out timely email and SMS alerts about its flight status.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Air New Zealand provides time-to-time travel alerts for any change in flight schedule.
Q. What information will Air New Zealand Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Air New Zealand Airlines keeps you informed about any flight delay, cancellation, rebooking, change of gates, or any other change in the flight schedules.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. There are many options to get in touch with the Air New Zealand Airlines in case you do not receive an alert on your flight status. Some of them are:
• Contact their toll free (from within USA): 1-800-262-1234 or view more phone numbers on their official website.
• Get in touch in their social pages at Twitter , Facebook or Instagram .