Air Niugini Flight Status
About Air Niugini
Air Niugini is the national airline of Papua New Guinea that contributed greatly to the progress of the country by boosting its tourism and trade. Founded in the year 1973, the airline has its headquarters at Port Moresby and Papua New Guinea, and main base at Jacksons International Airport. It serves about 39 destinations including Australia, Asia, and Oceania. Its fleet comprises of efficient aircrafts that include the Boeing 737-700, Boeing 767-300ER, Boeing 737-800, Fokker 100, Fokker 70, Boeing 737 MAX 8, and Boeing 787-8. Air Niugini was created with a vision to give the best air transport and continues to strive to provide cost-effective, safe, reliable, and comfortable services to its customers.
Why should you choose Air Niugini?
Air Niugini promises a relaxed and comfortable sojourn to all its passengers. It provides an online check-in option for 24 hours to 3 hours before your flight. The Business Class and Economy Class cater to all your needs with quality in-flight services and facilities such as in-flight entertainment, variety of culinary delights, snacks and beverages (alcoholic/non-alcoholic), duty-free services, extra-comfortable seats, etc. Paradise magazine is a popular Air Niugini in-flight magazine that is given on a complimentary basis. The airline is maintained well and cleaned from time to time, giving you a spotless aircraft to fly in.
How do you check flight status for Air Niugini?
To check the status of any Air Niugini flight, go to the link:
http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByFlight.do;jsessionid=FD0B12FA63A3B769C41675565A1C2254.web3:8009?airline=%28TR%29+Scoot&flightNumber=&submit=Search+Flight and follow these steps:
• For the ‘By Flight’ option, enter the airline name, flight number, and departure date. Click on Search. The arrival time, departure time, and arrival gate number will be displayed.
• For the ‘By Airport’ option, enter the airport name, date, and time period. Click on Search. The destination, airline name, departure time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
• For the ‘By Route’ option, enter the departure airport name, arrival airport name, and date. Click on Search. The airline name, departure time, arrival time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, Air Niugini provides adequate compensation in cash and kind to its passengers. Some of these include:
• Refund is provided if the ticket is canceled before departure.
• If your flight is canceled due to issues from the airline, efforts will be made for re-routing. You will be moved to the next available flight of the same or different airline.
• In case of failure to fly you on the same day, you will be provided with an overnight hotel accommodation (excluding food).
• The refund amount will be transferred to you via the original mode of payment (credit/debit card, cash, or check).
Key routes of Air Niugini
Port Moresby to Singapore, Port Moresby to Tokyo, Port Moresby to Sydney, Port Moresby to Brisbane, and Port Moresby to Kuala Lumpur are the key routes of Air Niugini.
What are the benefits of booking with Air Niugini?
Air Niugini leaves no stone unturned in making your travel convenient and enjoyable, with certain special services:
• Special Assistance – Complete assistance before, after, and during the flight is provided to passengers with reduced mobility or other disabilities.
• Business Travel – Cost-effective trips and other privileges are made available to those traveling for business purposes, with the help of a global travel card programme (UATP).
• Baggage – Wheelchair/crutches, 10 kg of sports equipments, and 15kg of scuba-diving equipments can be carried as part of the baggage allowance.
• Lounges – Air Niugini VIP lounges are available at the airports at arrival and departure points, for you to be able to relax before or after your flight.
• Airport features – The different airports offer fine dining options, currency exchange, Wi-Fi, Executive Club, and other facilities.
Q. Does Air Niugini send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. No. Air Niugini does not send out SMS or email alerts about flight status.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. Get in touch with Air Niugini via their Facebook page or Twitter . Their teams are available 24/7 to help travelers with travel-related queries.