Air Serbia Airlines Flight Satus
About Air Serbia Airlines
Air Serbia is the national carrier of the Republic of Serbia. The airlines head office and operating hub are at Belgrade Nikola Tesla
Airport, Belgrade. The airline was previously known as Jat Airways and was renamed as Air Serbia in the year 2013. It offers transport and cargo services to domestic and international destinations.
The airline reaches to international destinations in the USA, Middle East, and Euro-Mediterranean. Also, through code-sharing alliance
with the other airlines, it offers transport to destinations in Asia and Australia.
Why should you choose Air Serbia Airlines?
Air Serbia is an innovative airline, which stands apart for its top-notch services, modern facilities, and up-to-date use of
technology. Your wonderful experience of flying with the airline begins at check-in itself. You can book your ticket in 2 traveling
classes, Business and Economy. A dedicated Business Class counters for check-in is available at the airport. Exclusive guests lounges, a la carte menu or dine anytime menus, iPads for
entertainment, 63.5 inch flat convertible beds, and Wi-Fi service are available for Business class guests to enjoy.
For Economy class guests, online check-in facility, complimentary meals or meals service, complimentary bar service, special meals,
dietary meals, Wi-Fi service, seat-mounted screen, and kids play pack is offered during the flight.
How do you check flight status for Air Serbia Airlines?
To check the status of any Air Serbia flight, you need to log on to https://www.airserbia.com/en.
• On the homepage, click on the Information tab.
• Click on Arrivals and Departures from the Latest Travel Info drop-down.
• A list of arriving and departing flights of the previous day, current day, and the next day is given on the page.
• Click on Departures and choose the time slot or you can simply enter the Airport or Flight number in the given search box on
the right-hand side.
• All the details of your flight like Flight Number, Origin Airport, Destination Airport, Scheduled time, and status of the
flight is displayed on the page.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of flight cancellation, Air Serbia offers suitable alternatives to its passengers. Here are some of the alternatives given by
• Carry the guest at the earliest opportunity available on another scheduled Air Serbia flight, on which space is available and
without any additional charges. If necessary, the airline will also extend the validity of the ticket.
• Offer a re-route to the guest within a reasonable period of time to the pre-booked destination. Carry the guest by either its
own Air Serbia flight or another carrier or by other mutually agreed modes of transport without any additional charges.
• In case the cost of the new/ revised ticket is lower than the initial ticket fare, then the excess amount will be refunded to
Key Routes of Air Serbia Airlines
Belgrade to Zagreb, Belgrade to
London, and Belgrade to
Zurich are some of the key routes of Air Serbia.
What are the benefits of booking with Air Serbia Airlines?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Air Serbia, here are some prominent ones:
Preferred Seating - Reserve a seat according to your preference before boarding the aircraft. Select your seat while booking the
ticket or later on select through Manage my booking. You can select a window seat or opt for seats with more legroom and travel
Wi-Fly - Stay connected onboard with their superb Wi-Fly hotspot service. Connect your smartphone, laptop or tablet with the available
Wi-Fi network, and browse the internet, chat or send emails easily.
Elevate Play - Watch 15 blockbuster movies, 26 TV series, and listen to 50 music albums on the complimentary in-flight entertainment
application. Simply download the App and access these onboard entertainment alternatives on your mobile or tablet.
Q. Does Air Serbia Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Air Serbia informs you about any changes in its scheduled flight schedule by phone or email.
Q. What information will Air Serbia Airline flight status alert contain?
A. The alert from Air Serbia will contain information about your flight status, delays, and cancellations if
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive any alerts from the airline, you can contact them through following
• Call on the customer service numbers - + 1 (718) 7258642 from the US, 0800 111 528 from Serbia, and +381 11 311 2 123
• Connect with the airline's social media team on