Air Seychelles Flight Status
About Air Seychelles
The national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, Air Seychelles, is based at Seychelles International Airport in Mahé, Seychelles.
The airline was founded in 1978 and operates charter flights, inter-island, and international flights. 40% of the carrier is owned by
United Arab Emirates-based Etihad Airways and together they offer services to over 400 destinations across 6 continents. Additionally,
the airline has codeshare agreements with several other airlines, including Air Berlin, Air France, Jet Airways, and Korean Air. Air Seychelles fleet consists of Airbus A330-200, Airbus A320-200, and DHC-6 Twin Otter-400 Series. It
received a 4-star rating from consultant Skytrax in 2014 and it was also awarded as Indian Ocean’s Leading Airline for 2003, 2004, and
Why should you choose Air Seychelles?
Passengers can enjoy a comfortable journey in the Economy Class’s ergonomically designed cradle seat, with adjustable headrests and
integrated footrests. Economy Class passengers are provided with hot meals, alcohol and non-alcoholic drink, tea, and coffee. Business
Class facilities and comforts include access to the airline designated lounges in all airports, priority embarking and disembarking,
and preferential seat allocation. Business Class guests can relax in flat bed seat with lumbar support and built-in massage functions.
The airline provides pillows, amenity kits, and noise-cancelling headsets on night flight. Business Class on-board entertainment
options include personal television with on-demand entertainment featuring 60 television programmes, 40 films, and 7 radio channels.
Travelers are also provided with magazines, international newspapers, and Air Seychelles’ in-flight magazine Silhouette. Guests traveling in the Business Class
have the privilege to avail Dine on Demand Service, including Seychelles Creole and International flavors, and both alcoholic and
non-alcoholic beverages. The carrier HM Connect service allows you to access the on-board internet and is available on selected
international routes including Paris, Johannesburg, and Düsseldorf.
How do you check flight status for Air Seychelles?
To check the status of any Air Seychelles flight, log on to the official website of Air Seychelles https://www.airseychelles.com/.
First you need to select Flight Status option from the airline’s home page. Then, you need to enter either flight number or origin
city and destination city, and departure date. Information showing flight number, departure time, arrival time, origin city,
destination city, and number of stops will be displayed on your screen.
What does Air Seychelles do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, Air Seychelles provides adequate compensation to its passengers. Some of these include the
• Offers services such as food and water.
• Compensation in case of long delays.
• Carry the travelers by the earliest flight depending on the availability of space.
Key routes of Air Seychelles
Seychelles to Abu Dhabi, Seychelles to Antananarivo, Seychelles to Johannesburg, Seychelles to Mauritius, Seychelles to Mumbai,
Seychelles to Düsseldorf, and Seychelles to Paris are some of the key routes of Air Seychelles.
What are the benefits of booking with Air Seychelles?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Air Seychelles to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages, here are some of the
• Air Seychelles Plus Programme integrated with Etihad Guests, the loyalty programme of Etihad Airways, offers its members the facility to redeem and earn points on over 3000 flight routes across the
• Business Class passengers and Etihad Guest Gold and Silver frequent flyer members can access Air Seychelles’ Premium Lounge,
free of cost.
• Passengers flying from Seychelles (Mahé and Praslin Island) and Düsseldorf airports can check-in online, print their boarding
pass, and drop their baggage at the fast-drop baggage desk located at the Seychelles International Airport.
• Economy Class passengers can upgrade to the Business Class and can enjoy many benefits such as access to the Business Class
lounge, increased checked in baggage allowances, and gourmet on-board meals.
• Special meals for guests with specific dietary, medical, or religious requirements, such as religious meals, vegetarian meals,
and fruit platter.
• Air Seychelles’ Fast Track service at the Seychelles International Airport has several benefits including porter assistance,
escort to the luggage carousel, and escort to the Fast Track counter.
• Passengers can pre-book extra legroom seats in the Economy Class for more comfort.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with Air Seychelles through one of the following ways:
• Contact their customer care service on their helpline number: +248 4391000 (Seychelles), +39 (0)287 103 849 (Italy), +33 (0)
186 990 226 (France), +49 6938 0791191 (Germany), and +44 (0)20 39012953 (Great Britain).
• Get in touch with Air Seychelles through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter.