AIRASIA PHILIPPINES flight status
About AirAsia Philippines Airlines
Philippines AirAsia is a budget airline and an affiliate of AirAsia Inc. Established in 2010, the airline commenced operations in 2012 and has its hub at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Metro Manila in the Philippines. The airline has secondary hubs at Clark International Airport, Francisco Bangoy International Airport (Davao), Kalibo International Airport, Mactan-Cebu International Airport, and Puerto Princesa International Airport. The airline operates domestic and international flights out of Manila, Kalibo, and Cebu. It offers services to various destinations mainly in Asia and Australia. The AirAsia Group has won several awards for being the World’s Best Low-Cost Carrier. The airline has flown 3.99 million passengers in 2016.
Why should you choose AirAsia Philippines Airlines?
• The airline offers cheap fares across its network in Asia and Australia. Its inflight meals and snacks comprise Asian, international, and vegetarian food, and those can be pre-booked.
• Travel comfortably with the airline’s spacious, reclining seat, Premium Flatbed which comes with features such as a privacy screen, an adjustable head, and foot rest, and a pillow and duvet along with perks including free baggage allowance, priority boarding and baggage, and inflight entertainment on the Xcite Tab.
• The airline offers duty-free shopping onboard with a wide range of products to choose from.
• Passengers taking connecting flights can avail the airline’s Fly-Thru service via Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (Kuala Lumpur) and Don Mueang International Airport (Bangkok) to various destinations.
• The airline’s Island Transfers comprise of flight and ground and sea travel to islands such as Samui, Phi Phi and Lanta, and can be bundled up in a single booking.
How do you check flight status for AirAsia Philippines Airlines?
Log on to the official website of AirAsia Philippines Airlines www.airasia.com to check the status of any AirAsia Philippines flight.
• Click on ‘Travel Information’ and then click on ‘Flight Status’.
• Enter departure date, departing and arriving destinations, and flight number.
• Click on ‘Find Flights’ and the screen will display the relevant information.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
The airline will send out notification on flight delay or cancelation via SMS and email.
• In the event of flight cancellation, the airline will accommodate the passenger in the next available flight without extra charges, or allow the passenger to retain the value of the fare which can be utilized in the next 90 days, or offer a refund.
• The passenger’s registered email account will be linked to the Flight Interruption System, allowing the passenger to process credit shells, refunds, and changes.
Key routes of AirAsia Philippines Airlines
The key routes of the airline include Manila to Cebu, Manila to Puerto Princesa, and Manila to Kalibo.
What are the benefits of booking with AirAsia Philippines Airlines?
• The airline offers the convenience of web, mobile, or kiosk check-in.
• The airline offers seat selection option by paying a nominal fee.
• The AirAsia Premium Red Lounge is located at klia2 International Departure, Kuala Lumpur International Airport and can be accessed by Premium Flatbed and Premium Flex passengers traveling out of the city.
• The airline offers its frequent flyer program, BIG Loyalty Program, through which air miles can be earned and redeemed.
• The airline offers the AirAsia Mobile App, which makes it convenient to make bookings, manage bookings, check flight status and check-in, etc.
Q. Does AirAsia Philippines Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, AirAsia Philippines Airlines sends out notification on flight status via SMS and email.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. AirAsia Philippines Airlines will send out flight status alerts whenever there are updates to the status such as delay, cancellation, etc.
Q. What information will AirAsia Philippines Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. AirAsia Philippines Airlines flight status alert will contain notification about any flight delay or cancelation.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you do not receive flight status alerts via email or SMS, you can do the following:
• You can contact the airline’s call center, sales office, or service center via the telephone numbers displayed on their website by clicking on ‘Contact Us’.
• Check your flight status on your smartphone through the AirAsia Mobile App.
• Communicate with AirAsia Philippines Airlines through social media on their Facebook page and on Twitter for any flight-related query.