Air Asia Zest Airlines Flight Status
About Air Asia Zest Airlines
Air Asia Zest Airlines was formerly known as Asian Spirit or Zest Air. Later on, the airline ceased its operation and merged with Air Asia, Philippines. Recently, the strategic alliance between Air Asia Philippines and Zest Air was rebranded as Air Asia Zest. The headquarters of Air Asia Zest Airline is in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines. The airline operates to 9 domestic and 3 international destinations from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, in Manila. It flies to domestic destinations like Cebu, Bacolod, Davao, Iloilo, Kalibo, Puerto Princesa, Cagayan de Oro and Tagbilaran, and Tacloban. International destinations of Air Asia Zest are Kuala Lumpur, Incheon, Jinjiang, Kota Kinabalu, and Shanghai.
Why should you choose Air Asia Zest Airlines?
Like any other emerging airline, Air Asia Zest Airlines aims to offer its patrons the best-in-class services and facilities. Onboard, the airline serves delicious meals with a pre-decided menu to its passengers. The guest-service is friendly and offers immediate resolutions to the passenger’s requirements and problems. You can easily get check-in boarding pass from the Air Asia Zest Airline counters or Kiosk, and can quickly proceed to the security check, in order to board the flight.
The airline follows strict adherence to timely departure and arrival of its flight, keeping in mind passenger’s convenience. The onboard crew is polite and helpful, and is always considerate of customer satisfaction.
How do you check flight status for Air Asia Zest Airlines?
Flight status can be checked using Flight Stats, by entering the flight number, the airport, or the routes.
• For the By Flight option, enter the Airline name, flight number, and departure date. Click on Search. The arrival time, departure time, and arrival gate number will be displayed.
• For the By Airport option, enter the Airport name, date, and time period. Click on Search. The destination, airline name, departure time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
• For the By Route option, enter the departure airport, arrival airport name, and date.
• Click on Search. The airline name, departure time, arrival time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
In circumstances of flight cancelation, Air Asia Zest provides appropriate options to its passengers. Here are few options offered by the airline:
• Carry the passenger with the same carrier at the earliest available next scheduled flight for the same route, subject to availability of seats.
• No additional charge will be levied for the offered ticket, and if necessary, the validity of the booking can also be extended.
• If the passenger opts to travel at another time and asks for refund, the fare will be credited to a credit account for future travel booking.
• However, the credit amount should be utilized to re-book with the same airlines within three-month time.
• If a FLY-THRU flight is canceled, then besides an alternate flight, the customer is entitled to day or overnight accommodation, free surface transfers, and storage of checked-in baggage.
Key routes of Air Asia Zest Airlines
Bangkok DonMuang to Gold Coast, Bangkok DonMuang to Sydney, and Bangkok DonMuang to Perth are some of the key routes of Air Asia Zest Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Air Asia Zest Airlines?
Air Asia Zest Airlines promotes the belief of, ‘The Right Way to Fly’, and offers great services and facilities to its passengers. Here are some noteworthy benefits to fly with Air Asia Zest Airlines:
• Onboard Meal- Healthy and fresh meal/ snack are offered inflight to the passengers. The menu is pre-decided according to the season and is served with delight by the polite crew onboard.
• Checked Baggage- Checked baggage can be booked in advance at a discounted rate online. Items like baby prams/ buggies/ strollers and other mobility devices can be checked in for free.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with the airline team through the following ways:
• From Philippines, you can call the customer call center at +632 742 2742. You can get in touch between 7 AM and 11 PM (GMT+8), open from Monday to Sunday.