AirAsia X Sdn Bhd Airlines Flight Status
AirAsia X Sdn Bhd Airlines (AirAsia X), also called AirAsia Berhad, was launched in 2007 as a low-cost airline and a budget affiliate-carrier of AirAsia, the largest low-cost airline in Asia. AirAsia X operates budget, long-haul flights mostly in the Asia-Pacific region. Based in Malaysia, AirAsia X Sdn Bhd or AirAsia Berhad has its main hub at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia. The airline flies 22 aircraft to 23 destinations across Asia, Middle East, Australia, New Zealand, and Africa.
AirAsia X Sdn Bhd won the ‘World's Best Low-Cost Airline Premium Cabin’ and ‘Best Low-Cost Airline Premium Seat’ for four years in a row from 2013-16, at the annual SKYTRAX World Airline awards.
Why should you choose AirAsia X Airlines?
AirAsia X Sdn Bhd Airlines offers fares that are extremely reasonable, called Low Fare, with options to upgrade via its Value Pack, Premium Flex, and Premium Flatbed offers. It is a great way to travel in comfort at affordable rates. Whichever fare you travel by, you can select seats (including ‘Hot Seats’ with extra leg-room and emergency seats) and buy extra baggage. You can also pre-book additional meals – Asian, international, or vegetarian via their inflight-meal pre-booking offer.
The Premium Flatbed is a spacious seat that extends to a full flatbed with a reading light, privacy screen, and adjustable head-and-foot rest. This comes with 40 kg of checked baggage and a complimentary meal, served at your choice of time.
By pre-booking the Xcite Entertainment tab, before the flight, you get access to many hours of entertainment on the Samsung tab (available for renting), which includes movies, music, games, and TV shows. You have the option to pre-book duty-free products 72 hours before your flight and collect the items on-board.
Premium Flatbed and Premium Flex travelers have automatic access to AirAsia Premium Red Lounge at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. With fusion cuisine, wash and change rooms, workstations, and more, relax and be rejuvenated before your onward travel.
How do you check flight status for AirAsia X Airlines?
Checking the flight status of any AirAsia X Sdn Bhd Airlines flight can be done online from their website.
• Log onto their homepage at https://www.airasia.com/en/home.page
• Click on Flight Status under Where we fly to dropdown in the Travel Information tab.
• Fill in the relevant information of departure date, departing airport, arriving airport, and the flight number in the respective fields.
• Click on Find Flights.
The required information about the selected flight(s) is displayed on your screen.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of an unavoidable cancellation of a flight, passengers holding a valid reservation aboard AirAsia X Sdn Bhd Airlines are entitled to:
• Get re-routed onto the next flight, at no extra charge.
• Get a 90 day-period for retaining and re-utilizing the value of the fare, through an AirAsia Credit account.
• Get a refund if the traveler does not want to continue onward.
• Get a refund if the airline (for XT, D-7 – Japan/US flights) is unable to put you on an alternate flight within 48 hours.
Key routes of AirAsia X Airlines
Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne, Kuala Lumpur to Bali, Kuala Lumpur to Manila, Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, Kuala Lumpur to Brunei, Kuala Lumpur to Osaka, and Kuala Lumpur to Chennai are some of the key routes of AirAsia X Sdn Bhd Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with AirAsia X Airlines?
AirAsia X Sdn Bhd Airlines has several customer-friendly features, which contribute to a hassle-free flight.
• You can book tickets online at the homepage of the airline: https://www.airasia.com/en/home.page or via the AirAsia mobile app.
• Save time through a web check-in, which is a simple process, and is available for AirAsia X flights, from 14 days up to 4 hours before departure. You will be issued an E-boarding pass after web-check in.
• Physically challenged passengers can pre-order a wheelchair at the time of booking.
• Avail the airline’s exclusive Quiet Zone – seating located behind the Premier Cabin, between rows 7 and 14, where the noise level is kept to a minimum. You can pre-book this preferred seating via Manage My Booking
Q. Does AirAsia X Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. No, it does not send out an email or SMS flight status notification.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. For flight status information and other queries, you can always contact the airline via their call centers, located in different regions. A full list of contact numbers of all AirAsia call centers is available on their web-page at https://www.airasia.com/in/en/contact-us/call-centre.page