Alaska Airlines Flight Status
About Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines, founded in 1932, is one of the largest regional airlines of the USA, based in Seattle in the state of Washington.
With a fleet size of more than 313 aircraft, the airline currently serves over 17 million passengers a year to over sixty cities
spanning over more than 3 countries. Alaska Airlines has numerous awards and recognition to its credit. Some of them include the Airline Market Leader
in 2016, Top 20 Safest Airlines 2016, FAA AMT Diamond Award of Excellence 2001 - 2017, Most fuel efficient U.S. airline 2010-2014, and
Skytrax Award for Best regional airline and the best staff in North America, to name a few.
Why should you choose Alaska Airlines?
Alaska Airlines strives to offer a convenient and stress-free travel experience from the time of booking to arrival. In-flight, the
airlines offer comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi, free chat service, a range of entertainment options, a choice of meals and drinks, and
warm hospitality. Passengers can sit back and read the Alaska Beyond Magazine.
The business class and first class passengers enjoy premium services with priority check-in and boarding. The award-winning services of Alaska Airlines with its special bag allowance,
complimentary welcome drink, the best of wine and meals, and a personal attendant leaves you with a memorable travel time.
How do you check flight status for Alaska Airlines?
The flight status for Alaska Airlines can be checked by going to its official website at https://www.alaskaair.com/. You can check
the flight status either by the flight number or by its
• Click on the flight status tab.
• To check by flight number, select the date of journey and enter the flight number. Click on Continue button to know the real-
time flight information.
• To check by route, enter the departing and the destination airports. Input the journey date and click on Continue. The flight
details will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of flight cancellation by the airline, Alaska Airlines is prepared to take up all the necessary steps to make the best of the
situation. Some of these include the following:
• Rebook the travel of the passenger in the same or higher class without any additional cost.
• Round trip transportation between the place of accommodation or residence and the airport.
• In cases of longer waiting periods with a considerable distance between the residence and the airport, accommodation is
provided to the passengers.
• Refund the total amount in cases where the passenger wishes to terminate the journey.
Key routes of Alaska Airlines
San Jose to Los Angeles, Seattle to Anchorage, San Diego to Dallas, Seattle to Portland, San Francisco to Las Vegas,
and Seattle to Los Angeles are some of the popular routes of Alaska Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Alaska Airlines?
Among the host of amenities by Alaska Airlines, here are just a few of them:
• Mileage Plan: This is Alaska Airlines’ loyalty program for those who fly frequently and travel with any of their global airline
partners to over 900 destinations around the globe. Passengers can earn and use their miles worldwide. You can also earn points when
you shop, dine, stay at a hotel, rent a car or more through the Mileage Plan card.
• 20 Minute Baggage Guarantee: The airline has this special plan since 2010 where they provide your luggage within 20 minutes.
The passengers can claim compensation in case the baggage was not delivered within this time limit.
• Lounge Services: Alaska Airlines offer a range of drinks and meals, conference rooms, business spaces, the best of concierge
services, and much more in its luxurious lounges for the comfort of its passengers.
Q. Does Alaska Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Alaska Airlines sends out free emails and SMS alerts about the status of their flights.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Alaska Airlines sends out notifications as and when there is any change in the original flight
Q. What information will Alaska Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. Alaska Airlines keeps you informed about any delay in your flight (for more than 10 minutes of departure or
more than 15 minutes from arrival), cancellation of your flight, or any change in the original flight schedules.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can get in touch with Alaska
Airlines through one of the following ways:
• Contact them by calling on 1-800-252-7522 (1-800-ALASKAAIR), open 24 hours daily.
• Get in touch with Alaska Airlines through social media on –