All Nippon Airways Flight Status
About All Nippon Airways
Founded in 1952, All Nippon Airways (ANA), the largest airline in Japan, has come a long way. After operating solely in domestic sectors for three decades, it commenced its international flights in 1986. Currently, Air Japan, Air Do, ANA Wings, Peach, and Vanilla Air form a part of the ANA group. Today, ANA caters to more than 45 million passengers annually. In 2017, the airline received an award for the “World’s Best Airport Services”. In addition, it has been acknowledged as a 5-star airline for the fifth consecutive year.
Why should you choose All Nippon Airways?
ANA gifts travelers with an uber-comfortable journey, right from boarding the flight till arrival. Tailored meals such as allergen-free food and vegetarian meals are provided in the flights, to cater to specific customer requests on the basis of health grounds or dietary specifications. In case of medical emergencies, 24/7 in-flight medical support is provided throughout the year.
Against a fee, ANA flights offer Wi-Fi connectivity to travelers, so that you can check your mails and stay connected. The service is made available 10 minutes after takeoff up to 10 minutes before arrival. All ANA flights are well-equipped with in-flight entertainment options. You have the option to watch a movie, play games, listen to music, or read e-books. To top it all, you can also indulge in some duty-free shopping in the flight.
How do you check flight status for All Nippon Airways?
To check the status of any ANA flight, log on to the official website of All Nippon Airways (http://www.ana.co.jp/asw/LocaleSelectServlet).
• Choose your country and language. For instance, if you wish to check a flight from the US, select USA from the dropdown menu, select your preferred language and click GO.
• Click on the At the Airport/In-Flight tab and navigate to Flight Status.
• Choose between Domestic Flight Status and International Flight Status, depending on your flight.
• Select the date, enter the flight number and click Search, if you want to check the flight status of one particular flight.
• Else, select the date, select the Departure and Arrival Airports, and click Search. The status of all ANA flights between those routes will be displayed on your screen.
What should you do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, ANA offers the following options:
1. Refunds the fare
2. Rebooks passengers onto another ANA-operated flight
• In case, the new fare of the flight is less than the original fare, ANA refunds the difference to the traveler.
• In case, the new fare is higher than the original fare, ANA bears the extra cost.
Which are the key routes of All Nippon Airways?
Tokyo to Okinawa, Tokyo to Hiroshima, Tokyo to Nagasaki, and Tokyo to Beijing are some of the key ANA routes.
What are the benefits of booking with All Nippon Airways?
Flying with ANA is a treat for most travelers, and why not when you are privileged to enjoy a platter of benefits!
• It offers a service of automatically checking in, 24 hours before the scheduled departure of ANA-operated flights.
• In case you need any special assistance, a stretcher, an incubator, or any other medical equipment, you can contact the exclusive ANA disability desk for help. You can also call them on 0120-029-377 / 0570-029-377 / 03-6741-8900 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Japan time.
• In case you are pregnant or have an infant with you, you will be escorted to the boarding gate by one of the ANA team members. You can borrow a stroller from the airport for your baby and carry it till you board the flight.
• Enjoy a light meal or some drinks at the airport lounges, including those at Haneda International Airport and Narita International Airport. Even if you are flying in the Economy class, you can access the lounge on a chargeable basis.
Q. Does All Nippon Airways send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, ANA sends out email alerts about their flight status.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will receive email alerts from ANA about any change in the original flight schedule a day before the departure or on the day of departure.
Q. What information will All Nippon Airways flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from ANA will keep you informed about any delay in your flight, cancelation of your flight, and check-in timings.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an email on your flight status, you can get in touch with ANA through one of the following ways:
• International flights – Contact their 24/7 Customer Service Center on their toll-free helpline number 1-800-235-9262 or call up on 310-782-3011 on a chargeable basis.
• For differently abled passengers – Contact their 24/7 Customer Service Center on their toll-free helpline number 1-800-262-2230.