American Airlines: The World’s Largest Airline
It has ten hubs in America. It is also a part of the OneWorld Alliance to support its network of destinations.
What Sets American Airlines Apart
American Airlines believes it can ‘turn your miles into memories’. From cheap air tickets
to punctuality of performance, American Airlines
understands the value of your time and money. Discounted fares are available on its website. Providing superior connectivity across the length and breadth of America, it also has flights to destinations all over the world.
American Airlines flies to cities all over America. Los Angeles, San Francisco, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Houston, Austin, Fort Lauderdale, Boston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Chicago, New York
, Seattle, Buffalo, Miami
, Orlando and Washington D.C are some of them. In Europe, it reaches out to London, Paris, Barcelona, Zurich, Rome, Prague, Milan and Brussels to name a few cities. In Asia, it travels to Beijing, Shanghai, Osaka, Tokyo, New Delhi and Hong Kong among other places.
Services You Can Expect
On American Airlines, the seats are comfortable. Passengers are offered complimentary snacks and beverages even in the Basic Economy. You can request for Special Meals to meet your specific dietary requirements, 24 hours prior to departure. The in flight entertainment library stocks movies, music, games, TV shows etc.
Class of Travel
American Airlines offers eight classes of service.
• On Basic Economy, passengers can enjoy the in flight entertainment during the flight.
• In the Main Cabin, you will be served two hot meals if flying across the Pacific.
• In Main Cabin Extra, enjoy more legroom and priority boarding. The seats are located in the front of the Main Cabin.
• In Premium Economy on international routes over 3000 miles, the leather seats come with extendable foot, leg and headrests. Chef-inspired meals are served with beer and wines.
• You can expect the highest level of service on international flights
under 3000 miles on Business. Choose from a wider menu and pair it with award-winning wines on Business.
• For flights across the US with the highest level of service, fly First. The seats are wider with more legroom. Get comfortable with the complimentary blankets. Wi-Fi is available for purchase on select aircrafts.
• On Flagship Business Class, passengers receive a complimentary amenity-kit with designer goodies from the house of Cole Haan and C.O. Bigelow.
• On Flagship First Class, you will receive exclusive and personalized service.
Awards for American Airlines
American Airlines has been honored as the ‘Airline of the Year’ by Air Transport World, in 2017 .