Arkia Airlines Flight Status
About Arkia Airlines
Arkia is Israel’s second-largest airline and is legally incorporated as Arkia Israeli Airlines Limited. Arkia has its head office at Sde Dov Airport in Tel Aviv, with hubs at Ben Gurion International Airport, Eilat Airport, and Ovda Airport in Israel. Arkia’s operations include scheduled domestic and international services and charter flights to cities in Western Europe and across the Mediterranean. Arkia commenced its flights in 1950, and carried 13,485 passengers in its first year of operations and more than 1,600,000 passengers in 2012 on its domestic and international flights; ever since, passenger traffic has been continually growing.
Why should you choose Arkia Airlines?
Arkia offers competitive prices on all its domestic flights, vacation packages, and daily tours or excursions of Israel’s popular tourist destinations. Arkia also offers competitive prices on its international flights and vacation packages from Europe to Israel.
The airline provides additional tourism services such as hotel bookings, organized tours, and car rentals along with special online booking rates.
Arkia offers an inflight magazine Kav Rakia, option to order refreshments, special kosher meals, vegetarian meals, items from Ilan's coffee shop menu on its low-cost flights, and attractive prices and special offers on its inflight duty-free shopping services.
How do you check flight status for Arkia Airlines?
To check the status of any Arkia Airlines flight, log on to the official website of Arkia Airlines www.arkia.com
• Click on ‘Clients’ and sign in with your username and password.
• You can view or print your flight status, booking details, invoice, etc.
• In case you do not have an account, you can register on the website and get a username and password.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
• In the event of a flight cancelation, the passenger will be informed, and compensation, refund, or assistance will be provided by Arkia, as per Israel’s Aviation Services Law.
Which are the key routes of Arkia Airlines?
Some of the key routes of Arkia Airlines are Tel Aviv to Eilat, Tel Aviv to Haifa, Tel Aviv to Larnaca, and Tel Aviv to Barcelona.
What are the benefits of booking with Arkia Airlines?
• Arkia offers web check-in option along with a provision for international passengers to book priority seats or spacious seats for an additional charge of US$ 35 per flight.
• Amit Arkia is the airline’s frequent flyer program; passengers can earn reward points each time they travel or collect air miles and redeem them later for special discounts and offers.
Q. Does Arkia Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Arkia sends out an email about the flight status.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Arkia will send out flight status alerts via email whenever there are updates on the status, in the event of a delay, cancelation, or whenever you make any changes to your booking.
Q. What information will Arkia Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. Arkia will send out flight status alerts via email to notify you about the flight delay or cancellation.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you do not receive flight status alerts via email or SMS, you can do the following:
• You can contact the local office of the airline in the city or at the airport via telephone.
• You can contact Arkia Website Support Center: Telephone: +972-3-6909698 (03-6909698 in Israel)
• You can contact Arkia Travel-Arkia Incoming Tourism Department: Telephone: +972-3-6902255
• You can contact Arkia Customer Service Department: Telephone: +972-3-6902210
• Communicate with Arkia Airlines through social media on their Facebook page or Twitter