Asiana Airlines Flight Status
About Asiana Airlines
Established in 1988, Asiana Airlines, earlier known as Seoul Airlines, is one of the prime airlines of South Korea after the Korean Air. The domestic destination of the airline is at Gimpo International Airport and Incheon International Airport serves as the international hub for the airlines. With a fleet size of 83, it operates 11 domestic, 77 international, and 22 international cargo routes across many countries. A member of Star Alliance group, Asiana Airlines has several awards and recognitions to its credit. The Ministry of Environment awarded it as the "first environmentally friendly company within the service industry". It was also awarded the best airline in the world at the 2010 World Airline Awards by Skytrax and stood second after Qatar Airways in 2011 and 2012.
Why should you choose Asiana Airlines?
Asiana Airlines offers various facilities and amenities to its passengers for a comfortable travel. It offers low-cost flights to various destinations through its subsidiary, Air Seoul. It also holds the largest share of the low-cost regional airline called Air Busan.
To passengers traveling in First and Business classes, the airline offers a special tea service in a quality Wooden Tea Box that includes various teas, from black, green, to herbal tea. It also provides in-flight meals jointly with La Cucina, Korea’s leading Italian restaurant, and offers environment-friendly beverages and wines personally selected by top international sommeliers.
The passengers can enjoy latest movies, TV shows, pre-loaded games, etc. on the individual screens in each seat. Online duty-free shopping with a wide range of products is also available in-flight and the items that you shop for will be delivered at your seat.
How do you check flight status for Asiana Airlines?
The flight status of Asiana Airlines can be checked at the official website us.flyasiana.com. You can find flight status either by route or by flight number.
• On the homepage, under the Reservations tab, navigate to and click on Flight Status.
• To Search by Route, click on the first tab, select the departure and arrival airports, select the departure date, and click on Search.
• To Search by Flight Number, click on the second tab, enter the flight number, select the departure date, and click on Search.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
Asiana Airlines provides all the necessary support and facilities to the passengers upon the cancellation of any flight. Some of them are:
• Providing meals, water, or any medical treatment required during the waiting period.
• Meal allowances wherever it is necessary.
• Accommodation to the passengers with a longer waiting period.
Key routes of Asiana Airlines
Seoul to Jeju, Seoul to Beijing, Seoul to Tokyo, and Seoul to Guangzhou are some of the popular routes of Asiana Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Asiana Airlines?
Asiana Airlines with its warm and comforting hospitality provides its passengers with various booking benefits for a safe and relaxing journey. Some of them include:
• Family Service: This service can be requested for elderly passengers above the age of 70 traveling alone, passengers traveling alone with more than 2 infants, or children less than 7 years old. The assistant will help you through check-in, immigration, and baggage claim.
• Happy Mom Service: Mothers traveling with infants are provided with special care and assistance. The service also includes baby bassinets on request, special boarding, in-flight baby meals customized for the baby's age, and in-flight baby seats.
• Asiana Club: The frequent flyer program called Asiana Club by Asiana Airlines earns you points whenever you travel with Asiana or any of its partner airlines. When you join the membership plan, you are deemed as a silver member, and as you earn points you get into gold, diamond, and platinum memberships adding a host of rewards and benefits to your card.
Q. Does Asiana Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Asiana Airlines sends out free emails and SMS alerts about the status of their flights.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Asiana Airlines sends real-time alerts about any change in the original flight schedules.
Q. What information will Asiana Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Asiana Airlines will keep you informed about any delay in your flight, cancellation of your flight, change in boarding gates, or any other change in your flying itinerary.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive any notifications from Asiana, get in touch via the following methods:
• Call the Asiana Airlines Customer Care toll free number at +82 800 227 4262.
• Get in touch through social media pages of Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram .