Asky Airlines Flight Status
About Asky Airlines
Asky Airlines was founded in June 2008 and it primarily operates on the Central and West African countries. It was established with the aim to build a cost-effective, private, and viable airline for providing safe and secure services. Its fleet consists of the Bombardier Dash 8-Q400, Boeing 737-700, and Boeing 737-800. Asky Airlines was one of the world’s first airlines to run Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 aircraft, which had a separate business class cabin. The airline carried 1 million passengers on 9th March, 2013 and it covers a total of 22 destinations in central and West Africa, with 210 flights and 10,000 passengers. Its Lomé-Tokoin Airport hub in Lome provides excellent connectivity between Central and Western Africa, as it is located midway between the two regions.
Why should you choose Asky Airlines?
Asky Airlines offers a relaxed and comfortable sojourn with its excellent services. They are known for their on-time services and quality performance. Apart from the various entertainment options onboard, you can indulge in shopping duty-free products on the go. Delicious in-flight meals are also offered. Your requirements are well taken care of, which is why special meals based on religious, medical, or dietary needs are provided. In addition, a special children’s menu is also provided.
When traveling in the Business Class, you will be welcomed with a drink and provided extra-comfortable, spacious seating, a pillow and blanket, added privacy, newspapers, magazines, sumptuous meals, and personalized services. In the Economy Class, you can enjoy the comfort of ergonomic seats and relish timely meals and beverages (hot/cold, alcoholic/non-alcoholic) depending on the duration of your flight.
How do you check flight status for Asky Airlines?
In order to check the flight status for Asky Airlines, go to http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByFlight.do;jsessionid=FD0B12FA63A3B769C41675565A1C2254.web3:8009?airline=%28TR%29+Scoot&flightNumber=&submit=Search+Flight and follow these steps:
• For the ‘By Flight’ option, enter the Airline name, flight number, and departure date. Click on Search. The arrival time, departure time, and arrival gate number will be displayed.
• For the ‘By Airport’ option, enter the Airport name, date, and time period. Click on Search. The destination, airline name, departure time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
• For the ‘By Route’ option, enter the departure airport name, arrival airport name, and date. Click on Search. The airline name, departure time, arrival time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
Key routes of Asky Airlines
Lome to Accra, Lome to Abidjan, Ouagadougou to Lome, Lome to Libreville, and Accra to Ouagadougou are some of the key routes of Asky Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Asky Airlines?
In order to enhance your comfort and travel experience, Asky Airlines offers additional facilities to its passengers. Here are some of the benefits of flying with Asky Airlines:
• Business Class travelers – For Business Class flyers, Asky Airline provides a separate check-in counter at the airport for priority boarding.
• Lounges – Asky has VIP lounges at the airport. Business Class passengers can take rest or work hassle-free in the lounge.
• For Children – When children up to 11 years of age are accompanied by an adult of 18 years or more (as per rules), a discount of up to 25% on the tariff will be given. When not accompanied by anybody, special escort service is provided to children. They will also be accompanied by Asky staff during multi-stop transit and after landing, until they are received by their relatives. When flying with infants up to 2 years of age, a discount of 90% on the fare is given. They also provide special meals for kids.
• Family – On a family or group tour, passengers have the privilege to ask for block seats, special attention to kids, as well as child meals.
• Pregnant Passengers – You can fly with us when you are below 28 weeks pregnant, with your follow-up booklet from the hospital. If you are at 28 weeks to 36, you can fly provided you have a medical clearance form.
• Traveling with Pets – You can travel with pets, provided you have the travel documents and any necessary pet medication.
• Passengers with special needs – Special assistance is provided to passengers with reduced mobility.
FAQs on Asky Airlines Flight Status :
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. For any queries, you can get in touch with Asky via the contact numbers and email found in their website: www.flyasky.com. The contact number for their hub at Lome is +228 22 23 05 05 and email id is email@example.com.