Aurigny Air Services Flight Status
About Aurigny Air Services
Aurigny Air Services (Aurigny) is the flag carrier of Bailiwick of Guernsey and is based near Guernsey Airport in the Channel Islands with its hub at the Guernsey Airport. Aurigny is the Norman name for the northern Channel Isle, Alderney where the airline was founded in 1968. Aurigny comprises around 290 staff from the Channel Islands, United Kingdom, and France. The airline flew its 9 millionth passenger in early 2017. Aurigny operates passenger and freight services between the Channel Islands, Northern France, and the United Kingdom.
Why should you choose Aurigny Air Services?
• Aurigny offers lowest fares possible for any of its flights at the time of booking.
• Aurigny’s Business Plus offers online booking system with inter-island business travel and access to major business centers in the United Kingdom.
• Aurigny’s punctuality is its key feature.
• Aurigny’s inflight Sky Snack menu offers a wide selection of tea, coffee, snacks, and alcoholic beverages for sale.
• Aurigny offers a wide range of duty-free products onboard.
How do you check flight status for Aurigny Air Services?
Log on to the official website of Aurigny www.aurigny.com to check the status of any Aurigny flight.
• Click on ‘Flight Info’.
• Click on ‘Arrivals’ or ‘Departures’ and click on the airport name.
• Search by entering airline, flight number, or location. The relevant information will be displayed.
• If you can't find your flight, check the Historical Flight Info by clicking on it and the relevant information will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
In the event of flight cancelation, the airline will accommodate the passenger in the next available flight in which seats are available without additional costs, and/or extend the validity of the ticket.
• In the event of flight disruption due to delay or cancellation, Aurigny provides the following facilities to the passengers:
• If a flight is delayed between 2 and 5 hours, light refreshments will be provided.
• If a flight is delayed over 5 hours, meals will be provided.
• If a flight is delayed overnight, Bread & Breakfast accommodation and dinner along with further meals, if required will be provided.
• When flights are delayed by unavoidable reasons, such as weather, air traffic control, airport closure, etc., the airline will do its best to provide assistance with alternative transport, food, and hotel accommodation, but customers will be expected to pay for them.
Which are the key routes of Aurigny Air Services?
Aurigny’s key routes include Guernsey to Alderney and Guernsey to London.
What are the benefits of booking with Aurigny Air Services?
• Aurigny offers online check-in service from 2 to 24 hours before departure along with the option of seat selection, printig your boarding card from your computer, followed by taking your baggage to the bag drop facility at the airport.
• The departure lounge at Guernsey Airport has a duty-free shop, Food Village and bar, free Wi-Fi, business facilities, family facilities, a television, and an option to just relax in the lounge.
• Aurigny’s frequent flyer program offers accumulation of air miles or reward points which can be redeemed for free Reward Flights.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you do not receive flight status alerts via email or SMS, you can do the following:
• You can contact the local office of the airline in the city or at the airport via telephone.
• The address and contact numbers are displayed on Aurigny’s website when you click on Contact us.
• Communicate with Aurigny Air Services through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter.