Avianca Brasil Airlines Flight Status
About Avianca Brasil Airlines
Avianca Brazil Airlines is a
Brazilian airline based in Sao Paulo. Operating regular scheduled flights since 2002, the airline currently flies to over 3 international and 23 domestic destinations. With a
fleet-size of 47 aircraft, Avianca Brazil currently has around 230 daily departures. It is the fourth largest airline in Brazil, after
LATAM Brasil, Gol, and Azul. It also became the member of the Star Alliance group, the largest global alliance of airlines, in
Why should you choose Avianca Brasil Airlines?
Known for its constant innovation, Avianca Brasil was the first airline in South America to have internet on-board. The airline
provides various services to its passengers such as individual entertainment with varied channels, free meal, and greater space
between its comfortable armchairs. An excellent in-flight entertainment program is offered by the airline that is updated monthly and
with high digital quality that includes music, sports, documentaries, videos, TV shows, news, and cartoons. Their special award-
winning publication, Avianca em Revista, is the in-flight magazine provided by the airline. Avianca Brasil provides top quality meals
that are frequently diversified to meet the tastes of the passengers.
How do you check flight status for Avianca Brasil Airlines?
To check the flight status of your flight with Avianca
Brasil Airlines, go to its official website at https://www.avianca.com.br/en/web/home/avianca-status-de-voo.
• Input the flight number.
• Select the journey date and click on Search. The details of your real-time flight information will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In cases of flight cancellation by Avianca Brasil Airlines, it provides all the necessary assistance required to the passengers as per
regulations. Some of them include:
• Rebooking the journey in the best possible way and with the similar conditions.
• Refunding the total amount in cases where the passengers were not notified and the passenger wishes to cancel the
Key routes of Avianca Brasil Airlines
Rio de Janeiro to Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro to Miami, and Rio de Janeiro to Bogota are some of the key routes of the
What are the benefits of booking with Avianca Brasil Airlines?
Avianca Brasil Airlines provide various benefits and facilities to its passengers for a memorable journey. Some of the facilities
• Programa Amigo: The frequent flyer of Avianca Brasil helps you earn points that can be redeemed for several rewards, free
tickets, and discounts. Once you register for this program, you can earn points for any purchase with the airline, the Star Alliance
partner airlines, or its other partner airlines.
• Airport Lounges: Avianca Brasil Airlines Lounges provide comfortable, calm, and warm spaces to work or relax. The lounge also
has ergonomic, relaxing chairs and televisions, a wide range of reading materials, drinks and snacks, laptops, tablets, and internet
for a completely relaxing and enriching experience.
• Assistance for Special Need Passengers: The airline provides assistance on-board and at the airport to passengers with special
needs such as for children traveling alone, post-operative, people with casts, the elderly, pregnant women, the sick, and physically
• Web Check-in: Online check-in can be done between 72 hours and 40 minutes before the flight departure in domestic routes. For
flights within South America, the time is between 72 hours and 1 hour. In the case of the United States, online check-in is available
between 24 hours and 1 hour prior to departure.
Q. Does Avianca Brasil Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Avianca Brasil Airlines sends out free emails or SMS alerts about the status of their flights.
Q. What information will Avianca Brasil Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. Avianca Brasil Airlines will keep you informed about any delay in your flight, cancellation of your flight,
or any change in the original flight schedules.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you don’t receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can get in touch with Avianca
Brasil Airlines through one of the following ways:
• Contact their Customer Care number at 1-844-259-1397 (USA) or 0800-286-6543 (Brazil).
• Get in touch with Avianca Brasil Airlines through social media via